Part 13

Y/n pov
I Layed there as my vision went from blurry to normal  then back ." Little dragon?" The once powerful voice diminished to a  sad whisper." Who's there?" I asked weakly moving my head the other way  to see ." Dad?" I ask as I sat up with the help of hiccup ." Oh my little girl ." He cried as he ran to me and gave me a bear hug. " I missed you dad." I said hugging him ," dad did meat hiccup? He's my best friend." I told him and then we separated from our embrace." Ok let's get you out of these dreadful ropes and get you to our house ."  Dad said cutting the ropes with hiccup "Our ?" I asked confused " well yes my dear " dad said as he picked me up and I felt bad for hiccup since I kinda forgot about him. " dad did you meet hiccup?" I asked as he carried me threw the village bridal style." Yes. But he doesn't know me, but all you need to do is to just rest , my little dragon." He cooed .
Ragnar pov
I looked at my little girl in my arms and I already saw the bruises forming on her arms and face. Once I got to my house I had that boy open the door for me and I went up stairs to my room, and gently set her in between the hide sheets. Once I left her I went back downstairs quietly." Know who are you to my little girl ?" I asked in a serious tone ." Well , sir I am y/Ns friend  and I-" he began " ok what's your name?" I said  walking over to one of my barrels that held my beer ." I'm hiccup Horrendous Haddock III sir " he said with respect " well hiccup horrendous haddock III ,I'm Ragnar " I told him holding out my hand for him to shake.and once he does I lean over and whisper in his ear" if you  hurt my little girl, I'll go hunt you down and personally make sure you have a very slow and painful death " and when I pull away I gave him a smile and his face was full of shock but soon went back to normal."I swear , you won't have to do that." Hiccup told me and I could tell he is being very cautious of his words now after I said that to him.