23

Hiccup pov

We desided  to keep flying and we talked about random stuff . The moon way high in the sky showing all of the stars and letting us see the ocean . Y/n fell asleep behind me as toothless kept flying  but he decided to do something evil. He nose dived causing y/n to fall off and fall and she woke up falling head first to the cold ocean water ." Really toothless? Really" She said crossing her arms but she opened her wings and flew back up where we were." Bad dragon .... very bad... dragon" I laughed  but I tried to make her think I was on her side but failed. " I hate you so much hiccup !" She yelled crossing her arms over her chest. "No you don't . Now come on we need to get back to the sanctuary before our parents think somethings up." I told her as we began to flew towards  sanctuary .
Y/n pov
When we got back dad almost killed hiccup by throwing an axe at him for keeping me alone with him ." Dad ! Leave him alone ! " I yelled getting his attention  as hiccup ran To his mother , who had cloud jumper next to her ." We are not finished young man " Dad glared at Hiccup ." Dad. Calm down" I told him as I went over to hiccup and took him away from  all of them but mostly my father ." Thank you for saving me y/n , your dad is scary" he told me....

Sorry guys but I'm going to put this book on hold till spring break and I promise that y'all will have a bunch of chapters