Part 25

Y/n pov
My father had to leave back to his village since he has been gone for far too long  so Valka took him . I totally ship them together but I know it won't ever happen since she had found her husband again. If only my father still had my mom .Once father left hiccup and I did our normal thing of flying around and enjoying each others company but one day he said I love you to me and I was shocked . Did he really love me ? Did he like like me? Or did he say it like a friend says I love you to each other but not really meaning it .
2 months later
I was a sleep in my little nest hideaway when I had a dream of my mother and she had wings like mine .  She smiled brightly as she opened her arms to me and I ran into them and we hugged for the longest time. " where are you mum" I asked as a tear fell down my face , she frowned  and wiped my tear away then she let go of me and stepped away and she began to walk away and I followed her but then she began to fly and I tried to ketch up but she was to fast. Then she dived down threw the floor which turned to clouds and once I was under the clouds she was  there pointing to a huge fleet of ships and I could hear thousands of dragons and I knew who it was .
" I'm there " was all she said then I woke up.

" Mother!?!" I asked looking around but no one was their except hiccup who I was laying on . Hiccup was cute when he slept his hair just standing their all messed up and he never took off his armor which was a smart but stupid idea since he stinks BAD I could totally smell him from miles awayI smiled as his arm went over me  then he woke up after I poked him for the hundredth time.." finaly I thought you had died or something. "We all went to kitchen as Hiccup kept his hand on my hip and I didn't mind at all  thence both sat down and then Valka and stoick  began to dance and sing with each other and it was relationship goals then I walked out side to see an army and that fleet from my dream where getting ready for battle. I ran back inside and told everyone and I helped hiccup free most of the dragons then hiccup talked to a blonde girl then she flew off helping free dragons. Then I saw drago standing on Valka so I flew towards her and I pushed him off of her but that fear he placed onto me was still their." Well isn't it my little pet !" He creepily smiled " no ! I-i won't let you scare me " I lied but I hide my emotions from him then he began to attack  her which had stoick come and protect her then hiccup tried to convince him that man and dragons cold live together in harmony but he laughed then he began to call the evil alpha." No!" I whispered  as that monster came out of the water to hurt our alpha then he comanded toothless to hurt Hiccup  I threw a plasma blast at drago but he lifted his cape to cover him from my hit. He then pointed to me and my vision blurred and that buzzing Came to me " h-hiccup !" I reached to him as my other hand went to my head. " please... stop!" I cried  in pain. Then my body was taken over by that monster .
Hiccup POV
Toothless shot at me but dad took the hit for me but it killed him then y/n  she began to stumble then she suddenly stopped as walked next to Draco then he laughed." She's mine now! Their all mine now!" He laughed then he took all the dragons even toothless then y/n flew away with the other dragons but they hit her with Their wings and body's but she kept flying with them. After hours of grieving we placed dad on a boat and gobber began a speak and it left us in tears . Then I said somethings then I shot off my arrow.