Chapter 8

Hiccup pov
It was noon now and toothless and I  were flying trying to find drago bludvist but then toothless stopped and a big dragon was in front of us and then as I was talking to the person I was taken off of toothless and then toothless began to fall seconds later.
Y/N pov
(Back to this morning) " well I might want to try and fly to find hiccup. Or play with the baby's " I told her eating some fish Valka made for us." Ok ,I'll be flying with cloudjumper for feeding time ." She said as I waved goodbye at her .
Valka pov
We all were done with feeding time and I heard someone yell above the clouds and I went to investigate on what it was. There was a man I would say early 20s to a teenager and he rode a nightfury and he asked " are you drago bludvist " then I signaled my dragons to take him and now we all flew back to the sanctuary.when we got there I watched him as he used his sword to do something to the Dragons . When I got up close to him I saw that he'd had a scar on his chin " h-hiccup ? C-could it be? After all these years .this is I said shocked " sh-should I know you" " no ,your where only a babe ,but a mother never forgets". " *gasp*". " shhh come." I told him and remembering that Y/N said earlier that she wanted to go find hiccup. Hoping it wasn't two late.
Y/N pov
I was playing with the baby's and then I saw that valkas back since the dragons began to fly in from the outside. I went to her home/ cave thing and she want there and I heard someone's voice then as they rounded the corner I saw who it was, hiccup. " h-hiccup?" I asked not believeing it was really him. he stopped following " Y/N?" He asked and we both ran to each other and hugged " I missed you, where were you,what happened?" He said and he held me tight as if I would disappear in his arms." I missed you too but why don't you go spend time with your mother Valka ." I told him slipping out of his grasp and he nodded and went to see where Valka went.