Part 11

The helmet
Y/n pov
So when we landed  I saw something shiny" ohhh , what's that?" I said to my self as I saw something shiny hidden in the dirt  that's a few yards away from us. " what?" Hiccup asked not seeing what I see." Over there" I told him pointing in the direction of it as we walked towards it. When we got to it I kneeled down and began to dig it up and I saw it was a helmet from my old village, many years ago." Huh? Did we really go that far?" I asked my self trying to remember. " why is there a helmet buried  here" hiccup said to me but I paid no attention to him . I should  check on the village and see if fathers there. " hic , I-I'll be back I just need to check on something real quick." I said as I took off to the sky to see where my village. I didn't land and walk in since I went to kill me a little child back then so I guess they wouldn't have changed . I used my nightfury speed to zoom across the sky over the village and saw people doing there daily jobs until they saw me and they freaked out since they thought I was an nightfury.
Hiccup pov
When y/n flew away I looked at the helmet more, it was a beautiful piece of armor, it was multiple layered and it had a gold pice in the middle that went from the back to the front to cover the nose . It had intriguing design , it was of dragons but it softly changed to a beautiful flower design. I looked in the helmet and saw some ingraveings that said 'to my love Ann may your feast with Odin be great,as your beauty ' it took me some time to figure that it was an grave and the helmet must have been an offering to this Ann person. I put the helmet back the i when to look for y/n.