Part 19

Y/n pov
I was in my old room it had all the things I had as a child . Crib, toys, blankets, and little art drawings." I sat down in my mothers chair , even tho it was many years ago I could still feel her warmth and her sent on it . I sat in it holding her helmet , father told me story's of my mothers life as a war maiden , she killed many a men and faught along side with my father and she had a pair of wings but someone stole them from her long ago. I smiled at the memory's of my mother.
Memory start
- mommy can we go out side ? Can we ?" Little 3 year old me asked  pulling on my mothers dress ." No dear , Daddy is going to teach you how to skin a rabbit ." Mommy said with the biggest smile " yay!!! I like going with daddy!" I laughed and ran off to my father and he was holding two rabbits ." Hey little dragon" he said ruffleing my black hair " can mommy help me?" I asked and he nodded and I went back to my mother and she helped me skin my first rabbit . I cut holes into the hide on acident and mommy helped get it ." Now love I think you need a bath " my parents said and mommy picked me up and carried me on her hip and took me to the bath ." Honey be carful of your wings you don't want to hurt them do you?" Mommy asked poring water on my little body ." No mommy " I said and I sat in the tub playing with the bubbles.
Memory end.
" no mommy" I said looking down at the old helment. I felt a tear escape my eye and roll down my cheek." Wish you where here mom . I hope I don't disappoint you." I said softly and I was getting sleepy  feeling safe from the sent of my mother .
Dream begin
" little babe ? Where are you hiding?" Mommy said as I hid under the bed for hide and seek. I tried to hold back my giggles ." Are you under here? ...no .... are you under here?" She said looking under a cover on the bed ." No here ? Where can she could have gone?" Mommy said. And then I felt warm arms pull me back from out under the bed ." There you are little babe" she said  laughing .
Knock
Knock
Knock
" let's see who that is little babe"  mommy said setting me down and I saw daddy and mommy walk to the door and there was yelling then daddy told mommy something and mommy picked me up and ran there the house to the back foot and she ran into the forest." Mommy where are we going?" I asked her as I saw the trees pace us." Honey , you have to stay strong ok." She said stopping into a clearing and setting little four year old me down ." Mommy what are you saying ?" I asked getting a little scared ." Little babe you have to stay strong. Please remember this song. It's the only way you could remember me .Play song . Then as she sang she hugged me tight . Then once she finished she told me how to fly and I did and she told me to fly away from the island ." Mommy why " I asked scared " my wee dragon you need to leave . The village found about your wings , your in danger and fly away ." I did as my mother told me and as I looked back I saw she had tears running down her face and she ran back into the forest .
Dream end
Then I woke up short of breath.