Part 17

Y/n pov
My dad had agreed to learn to ride the dragons and I went about the island and I forgot to ask dad where mom was. I know I haven seen my parents since I was a little child but I could never figure out where my home island was located until a year before I met hiccup. I went up to dad and asked him one question that I thought about all day " where is my mother ?" He's eyes widened , he took some steps back ." Um, umm how about we go home and I can tell you." He said as he walked away from the fighting cages" why can't you tell me here?" I asked but he insisted we go home . Once there he began to tell me ." Ok little dragon , y-your mother , Sh-she is not here anymore ." He said and part of me couldn't believe him " where is she then dad , if she isn't here on the island , where is she?" I asked as my voice cracked alittle ." Baby , your mother is dead . She was murdered a week after you first left ." He said looking down ." What? No , no my moms not dead . She must be alive . " I said standing up trembling,from the couch in the house ." Sweetheart your beloved mother has died ." Dad said as he went over to me to embrace me ." N-o . She's not." I said heart broken then I began to feel angry , my wings pushed dad away ." My mother isn't dead .father ! I will not expect it !" I yelled and I ran and flew away . I went to the grave that I found when I first got here with hiccup . I saw it was unburied , it was a stone that held a helmet and the stone said a name that scared me , it left me down on my knees sobbing . It was...

______________________________________________________