Part 15

Y/n pov
When I woke up I was on the couch and hiccup was laying on it with me and my wings were wrapped around him." Hiccup?" I said and once I said his name I got a huge headache." Great now I have a hangover." I said whining and then as I laird there I heard my dad walking down the stairs." Come on little dragon, let's cure these cursed headaches." He said holding his head to as he pulled out coffee beans and he began to start the fire." Why did we do that?" I said holding my head and hiccup began to wake up." Y/n? Your awake?" He asked and his voice was deep and low and it sounded handsome." Yeah dads makeing him and I coffee." I said taking my wings away from him and stud up ." Oh my Thor !! MOM ! I totally forgot about her!" Hiccup said yelled and freaking out and dad and I both yelled at him to be quiet ." Hiccup why don't you go get valka here since she would be wondering about where we where." I told him and he nodded his head and left." That boy Is so loud" dad said irritated and I agreed cause , hangover.
Hour later
The hangover ended kinda but it was not as worse as earlier." Y/n I'm back with mom." Hiccup said thru the house and dad and I where up in his room looking at moms things." Up here!" I yelled as I held my moms. breast plate that my dad made as a matching set of helmets for me and him." Y/n ? You in here?" Hiccup said as he walked in the room with valka " you is that beautiful woman little dragon?" Dad whispered to me ." Dad that's hiccups mom" I said hitting his arm laughing." Hello sir I'm valka." Valka said to my dad holding out her hand to him and dad just looked at me like ' what do I do' ." Ok dad , your at the part where you say your name and you shake her hand." I said and he did what I told him to and it seemed like they hit it off. And we all walked down and sat at the hide couch. Then the door busted open." Cheaftain dragons are attacking!" And dad went to go out but valka and hiccup stopped him." What? I have to protect my village!" He said almost yelled " tell everyone to stop, you can't hurt the dragons." Valka said to him and he was confused but obeyed her command." Blasted woman , thinks she can command me. She's going to make the village turn agents me " he muttered under his breath as he walked out.

Guys if you want check out one of my new books I have been working on
Pharaohs lost queen

Guys if you want check out one of my new books I have been working onPharaohs lost queen