Part 26

Astrid pov
Eret and I had grown close for these passed months we have been together. We had kissed a couple times and he even asked me to be his girlfriend and I kind of said yes to him .  I know that hiccup and I are technically still together but I don't know how to tell him with out braking his heart . But eret an I  were freeing the dragons as we helped and I saw this small dragon that stood next to hiccup , it looked like a night fury but when I saw the front of it , it scared me . It was a demon of some kind? It was a human girl but she had nightfury wings and ears and she was covered in black scale like spots .hiccup  got onto toothless and began to shoot at the caged dragons while the demon did the same thing and with out anyone noticing another alpha came out of the water and challenged ours . I watched as our alpha die by the hands of drago bludvist . There was blood everywhere , there was blood flooding the ground from our alpha from the puncture wounds in its stomach. The intestines were showing some ad the beach and the ocean was covered in red blood .The sight was so horrible I had to look away we flew to hiccup and I saw this girl with wings   . She was hideous looking  She was a freak she had black scales covered parts of her arms and some on her face like freckles it was hard to look at her . She was flying with toothless and she helped get the dragons freed and destroyed the Traps .
Hiccup POV
I was now in front of drago and he made his alpha control toothless I backed away from him trying to get him to snap out of it but he just wouldn't . He opened his mouth and was about to shoot a plasma blast st me and at the moment he went to shoot I felt something wrap around me . Everything was black then I felt someone I Tried to see who it was then light began to show threw. It was y/n she held a face of worry as she looked at me then I saw another light showing thru a little lower near my hip . Her right wing had a gaping hole in it. And blood was slowly ozeing out she then turned her head to where I was looking st and she gasped. She released me and went to grab her wing and she began to feel the pain grabbing at her wing." Haha, that is what you get for escaping  pet. And as for you dragon master you will be dead before you can say no." Dragon barked harshly as toothless was still under the control of the evil alpha . He went to go shoot me again but dad got in the way of it and it killed him . Y/n was shaking her head no As she cowered in fear as drago came closer to her but I hadn't noticed since I was worried about my father he had a huge hole in his chest from the plasma blast and toothless tried to get to dad but I pushed him away . Mom was by my side trying to comfort me ." Please... no !" I faintly heard and I looked up and saw drago climbing onto a ship with y/n who was screaming or help but non of us went to her . We all Were in shock over the loss of our chief and father . I stood up and tried to get to y/n but when I got closer the boat was already out in the ocean . I lost my father and friend why are the gods so cruel !! I picked up a bloody sword and chucked it into the ocean as far as I could . " y/n ... why?" I fell to my knees sobbing .

Sorry it's been forever but I have been having  severe writers block with this story and all of my other story's too... I'll try and do better to continue this story for all of y'all 😅🙃🙂😅