chapter 1

Zane's POV

I was sitting on my couch, Our Little Horsies was on, but even with that, I didn't really pay attention.

Come on Zane. I know you want to.

No. I dont. Leave me alone.

Oooh. Such aggression. I'm so scared.

I can sense your sarcasm from over here.

Oh well. Why don't you wash it away wi-

My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell ringing. I rolled off the couch, and was slumped over. I put my mask on and wrapped myself into my black blanket.

I walked to the door and opened it seeing it was Travis. Then I yawned.

"Hi." I said sheepishly as I swayed side to side.

"Uh. Hi Zane. Are you okay?" Travis asked, walking in. I didn't even speak after that. What did happen?

"Zane!" Travis snapped me back into reality. I gave out a small giggle and went back to the couch.

"I'm fine." I smiled. Travis shut the door and walked in, with wide eyes. Oh yeaaahhh.

Travis's POV.

I went to check on Zane after all the noises stopped. Everyone on the block and I mean EVERYONE heard it too. And I was voted to check up on him. He's so harmless right now...

He went to the couch sitting down and I shut the door, walking in. My eyes widened. There is glass everywhere in the floor, a broken lamp, and Zane was swaying side to side while watching Our Little Horsies.

"Zane." I whispered in fear. I walked next to Zane and sat next to him to. He took off his mask and I stared. He's so... Beautiful.

He curled into me witch surprised me. Does he like me? I put my arm around him, just so he didn't get cold and I pulled his blanket off. He's wearing black shorts, a long sleeved shirt that says 'have a horrible day' and I looked at his feet.

Blood was stained. I quickly got up, and went to the kitchen dodging all the glass. I grabbed a rag and put peroxide all over it. Then went back to Zane with fear.

He curled into his blanket again and I put the rag on his feet. White stuff appeared, but then soon went away. Zane started lightly snoring. He's asleep. Good.

I called Aphmau.

"Hey aph. Tell everyone I'm going to be late. I might stay the night here." I reported.

"W-What happened?" She asked in fear.

"Uhm. I guess Zane broke? Everything? He's really harmless. I cleaned up blood on him and he's asleep right now while Our Little Horsies is playing. There's glass everywhere." I replied looking around.

"Can I please visit? I really hope Zane is okay.", aph asked.

" he is. Trust me. I don't want him to wake up. He was swaying side to side when he opened the door. He's really tired." I replied.

"Okay. well.... See you later." Aphmau said sadly. Then hung up.

I grabbed Zane's dust pan and broom and started cleaning up everything. Then I walked to Zane's room. Nothing out of the ordinary. He does have weapons along his wall though.

I walked back to Zane, noticing its night time. I turned off the TV and picked him up bridal style. He's so cute...

I walked him to the room and set him down in his bed. I tried walking away but he wouldn't let go of my shirt, making me blush.

I got in next to him and he snuggled against me, whimpering. I hugged him and he fell asleep again.

"I love you Zane." I whispered. Then kissed his forehead