chapter 20

Everything came into view.

I looked around and was in the same room. I stood up, feeling sore and I sighed.

My stomach growled and I didn't care. I sat on the couch and then looked at the TV.

"Are you okay Zane?" A familiar voice asked. Then Travis appeared. its the real him... He's not wearing a jacket...

"This world is nothing but torture. Does that answer your question?" I asked, my soulless eyes staring at the ground. He sighed and the book appeared in front of me.

"I-Im sorry." Travis sighed.

"Sorry for what? I finally felt like I was something useful... You helped me..." I said looking at the ground.

"But I can't be there for you anymore." He sighed.

"Your here now. Aren't you?" I asked. He froze and I hugged him. Then I felt tears hit me.

"I love you Zane." He whispered. I hugged back and tears were in the corners of me eyes.

"Come on." Travis smiled. Then lifted up my chin.

"You need to eat." He smiled. My stomach growled again and I sighed. Then he went and pulled something out of a mini fridge. Pizza.

I looked at it and felt like throwing up.

"Please no." I whispered.

"Do you not like pizza?" He asked.

"I can't eat anything right now. I just can't." I replied, looking away.

"Lost your appetite?" He questioned. I nodded my head yes and he pulled something else out of the mini fridge. Then gave it to me. Its apple juice.

I took a sip and my eyes widened. Then I quickly chugged it all down. He smiled at me and I sighed.

"Let's get you cleaned." He smiled. I nodded and followed him.

It doesn't seem like anyone is here... Wait. Isn't this Garroth's house?...

He locked me in Travis's room.

"Do you want to get changed here or at your house?" He asked.

"Mine please." I replied. He nodded and opened the door. Then we walked together.

Aphmau was walking from Aarons house and dropped her soda can once she saw me.

Aphmaus POV.

I was walking from Aarons house and saw Zane. Then dropped my soda can...

Is that Travis next to him?!

Travis smiled at me and then disappeared.

Travis has been with Zane this entire time...

Zane's POV.

I walked into my house and locked the door behind me. Then went upstairs. Travis appeared again and took his jacket off of me. He hung it up on the door and grabbed a towel.

We walked into the bathroom and he started the shower.

"Hey Zane. Does me being here bother you?" He asked.

"Not at all. Why?" I replied.

"Since the whole incident... You had an episode of the day I fell in love with you..." I said, feeling sad.

"Look, the death wasn't your fault. As long as your with me, I'm happy." I smiled. He smiled back and we got into the shower together.

Time skip.

I put on m black jeans, Greg white and black sweater and put my mask on...

"T-Travis... W-we won't be able to grow up together." I looked down. He froze. Then the book appeared again.

"Please look in the book." He sighed. I nodded and flipped through the pages.

Travis started cooking and I looked at all the spells and maps. Then I looked at the divine warriors book.

I connected them together and gasped.

"I can bring you back to life." My eyes widened. He smiled at me and gave me a plate of food. I smiled at him and ate for the first time in a week.

"I'll contact Aphmau." I smiled. He nodded and looked at the book. Then me.

"Are you sure about this? It will destroy your relic and mine..." He whispered.

"Of course I'm sure. I'll do anything for you." I smiled. (CUZ I CATCH A GRENADE FOR YOU)

He smiled back and we looked outside. I walked into my basement and took some ash from the fireplace. Then I grabbed my brewing stand.

I put it above the furnace and went filled up my cauldron.

I looked over the book and put some ingredients in. Then the ash.

I slowly dipped an amulet into it and it changed color. It turned black.

I then took a divine fragment and put it into the cauldron. Then dipped a different amulet into it. It turned purple. I looked at Travis and he smiled. I then called Aphmau.

A- hey Zane. are you okay?" He asked.

Z- yeah. I just need your help with something...