chapter 26

I'm lagging so much right now xD

~

I watched as Garroth silently panicked. When he wasn't looking, I dropped the knife and slid next to Travis. He looked at me curiously and I shushed him.

Wolf ears appeared on my head and the same happened to Travis.

"WHAT THE HECK?!" I screamed.

"AHAHAHAH!" Aphmau laughed. I looked at the broken glass from the potion and I growled at it. I grabbed the shards and Garroth and Vylad quickly looked at me.

I walked to the trashcan throwing the shards away and I sighed yet again.

"Why is there so much glass in my house." I groaned. Then I laid next to Travis again. I faced the opposite direction and he wrapped his arms around me.

My ears are laying down as to where his are perked up.

I stared into the darkness as slumber took form in my head.

I woke up and everyone was staring at me.

"What?" I asked. Then they all turned into him.

"L-Leave me alone." I whispered.

This... It can't be.... Real...

"It is very much real Zane." ,he smirked.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE ALREADY. GO DIE SOMEWHERE AND NEVER RETURN YOU DEMON!" I yelled at him.

"That hurt." He smirked. Then greed clouded my vision, everything spinning. I looked around and Travis was staring at me, but his eyes were completely black.

He moved as fast as a cheetah toward me and his hair turned black as his skin turned pure white. He screeched and everything flashed before me. The attention to detail was spinning, gray everywhere. It made me sick.

I saw the demented Travis again and started shaking. I felt something touch me hand and I looked. He was there again and he screeched. I wasn't shaking anymore...
I was trembling.

I fell onto my knees.

"Y-Your not real." I cried wanting it to end.

Travis's POV.

I woke up to someone shaking and a lot of panicking.

My eyes quickly opened as I looked around and everyone was looking at him... Zane...

He's shaking. Horribly, almost like a seizure... But worse...

"CALL 911!" My eyes widened

"We already did! All of our phones are cut off!" Aphmau cried with panick.

"Your not real." Zane mumbled as he shook even more.

"He's having an episode." My eyes widened in fear.

"Guys. Please! Leave! He can hurt you all!" I squeaked, suddenly loosing my voice. Aphmau pulled everyone out but Garroth refused.

I hugged zane, from behind and he stopped shaking as much.

"Please stop." He mumbled, almost as if he were crying. Then I noticed it.

"Garroth. Open his eyes!" I yelled atgarroth.

"I can only open one eye!" Garroth backed up.

"When I came back I healed his other eye. He can see fine. This eye is the one that's messing with him!" I said moving Zane's hair from his face. Sure enough, his eye was frantically moving almost as if searching for something.

Zane started shaking even more and Garroth gasped. Then quickly opened Zane's eye.

My grip dropped when Zane strait up punched Garroth in the stomach.

"I HATE YOU ALL!" He screamed as tears ran down his face.

"Zane. Shhhh... It was all a dream..." I shushed him pulling him into another hug. Garroth smiled weakly at Zane and fell over in pain. Zane struggled to get free but failed. Soon enough he calmed down and I stroked his hair.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.