chapter 16

"But why give me the relic?" He questioned.

"Its the relic of the shadow lord. Your the only shadow knight and you contain a lot of power you didn't know about. Your power is stronger and I know you can handle it. I trust you little Laurence." I smiled.

"one eye." He smirked. Then we laughed. Garroth scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Garroth.... Someday, I will give you the jury of nine form back. And I have theory's of you and Laurence. So don't get mad at us." I folded my arms. He blushed and nodded. Laurence smiled and went back to kissing him.

"Since when did Zane make friends." Katelyn gagged. I walked up to her and he tried punching me. I dodged it and just stared.

"Why do you hate me?" I questioned.

"Because Jeffrey does!" She growled as she threw another punch. Then I dodged it again.

"And why does he hate me." I questioned.

"I don't know!" She started getting mad.

"Katelyn that's not a reason to hate Zane " Aphmau sighed.

"I can hate who ever I want to hate!" She yelled with anger.

"But do you hate me?" Aphmau asked, as she hugged Katelyn.

"I could never." Katelyn smiled then the two kissed.

"Hmm" I though. I looked at Travis and he nodded.

"Travis and I are gonna go now." I smiled. Travis stood up, but I picked him up. He didn't fight back. Then I walked to my house.

I set him down on the couch and walked to all of my books. Then searched through them.

"The Divine Warriors" I read, pulling out the book.

The Divine Warriors were a group of six powerful warriors consisting of Irene, Enki, Esmund, Shad, Menphia and Kul'Zak, each of them were worshiped I read.

Enki is Travis
Irene is Aphmau
Laurence is Shad...

Hmm...

The other relics though. If there are six relics and three are taken that Garroth, Aaron and Katelyn could be the answers.

I decided to look for more information.

I looked up Menphia, Esmund and Kul'Zak..

Menphia has to be Katelyn,
Kul,Zak has to be Aaron
And since Esmund is a keeper, it had to be Garroth.

"I got it." I smiled.

Someone hugged me and I looked it was Travis.

I guess the relics aren't important... I need Travis. Not them. I smiled and we started kissing. I shut the book and thought a second.

"Want to go onto the roof?" I asked. He nodded and we climbed up. Then something happened something I didn't expect.

An arrow flew by, and it hit Travis, nocking him off. I quickly jumped down and he coughed blood.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!" Some unfamiliar voice yelled. Tears were in the corner of my eyes and I checked his pulse.

"GARROTH! APHMAU!" I screamed. The two ran out and looked at Travis. Travis looked at me with a weak smile. Then he kissed me.

"No. No no no." I panicked. His pulse went away and he looked at me with a smile again. Then faded away, turning into a relic. Travis is dead....