chapter 18

I looked down and I was wearing Travis's jacket.

Tears fell from my eyes and I move my hair out of my face. I can see clearly. He.... He healed me...

I curled into a ball and started shaking while hyperventilating.

"No. No. No. No. No." I whispered. I quickly jumped up and punched the wall leaving a gigantic hole in it. Then screamed in rage.

Dante's POV. (That's the first)

I heard a loud thud. Then a low tone demonic scream.

"Zane?!" I questioned. It sounded like it came from Travis's room.

"Don't." Garroth got in front of me.

"What? What's going on?! Is he okay?!" I questioned with worry.

"T-Travis died... Were keeping Zane locked in there for a while." Garroth sighed.

"W-what? No. Your lying!" I stood back. Then heard another thud.

Garroth started crying and tears welled up in my eyes.

"B-But Travis can't be dead! H-He was my best friend." I cried. Garroth hugged me and I hugged back, quietly crying. Then felt someone else hug me. Laurence.

"I know he was Dante. But things happen. Its the way of life." Laurence sighed.

Zane screeched this time and we all looked in the direction.

"What if Zane hurt himself?" Laurence questioned.

"Z-Zane... No. Guys. L-Lets ignore it.

Zane's POV.

I screeched as I felt blood trickled Down my wrist. I then punched the wall again, making myself bleed even more.

" Zane." I heard Travis's voice.

The promise...

I continued crying and healed my arm.

"Why Travis." I whimpered. Who ever shot him will pay...

Flashback~

"Want to go onto the roof?" I asked. He nodded and we climbed up. Then something happened something I didn't expect.

An arrow flew by, and it hit Travis, nocking him off. I quickly jumped down and he coughed blood.

"HAVE A GOOD DAY!" Some unfamiliar voice yelled. Tears were in the corner of my eyes and I checked his pulse.

"GARROTH! APHMAU!" I screamed. The two ran out and looked at Travis. Travis looked at me with a weak smile. Then he kissed me.

"No. No no no." I panicked. His pulse went away and he looked at me with a smile again. Then faded away, turning into a relic. Travis is dead....

Flashback over~

That voice... It was to familiar...

That arrow. It had one of our old school symbols on it... My eyes widened and I ran up the stares, banging on the door.

"LET ME OUT!" I screamed.

"NO ZANE! WE CANT LET YOU DO ANYTHING RISKY!" Someone yelled back. Garroth...

"DONT MAKE ME BREAK THE DOOR." I yelled, tears still streaming down my face. The door then opened and Garroth looked at me with worry. I then hugged him, and ran.

I quickly ran to Aphmau house, banging on the door.

She opened it and looked at me shocked.

"Zane?!" She gasped looking at me. I pushed past her and ran around the house, looking for her.

Then she walked down the stairs.

"Is everything alr-" I cut her off by jumping on her.

"You." I snarled. Then summoned my sword.

"What did Travis ever do to you." I growled, tears running down my face.

"W-what are y-"

"You know damn well what I'm talking about." I snapped.

"ZANE! LET GO OF KAWAII~CHAN!" Aphmau yelled. (DUN DUN DUN!!!)

"You shot Travis, and killed him." I growled.

"How did-"

"You were the only one who had arrows from phoenix drop high and no one else I know has a voice like yours, and is a mefwa. Not only that, you are the only mefwa who would even dare to hold something against Travis." I growled.

Aphmau gasped and pulled out her phone.

"No Aphmau. This is my revenge." I growled. The put my sword onto her neck.

She squeaked before I killed her and Aphmau stared at me, wide eyed. Then Kawaii~Chans body faded away.

"Kawaii~Chan wasn't even a mefwa. She was a spirit. Hence why she faded away. she was after our relics." I sighed.

"Z-Zane..." Aphmau cried.

I sighed. Then ran to the mountain again. This time I flew to the top.

"Travis." I whispered looking at the sun, setting above the horizon.

I sighed and stopped crying.

T-This is reality....
My broken one...