chapter 19

My gaze fixed itself when I move my hair from my eye. I can see Travis from this eye. I looked at him and he smiled. Then he was no longer transparent.

He sat next to me and smiled.

I hugged my knees into my chest and watched the sun with him.

"I miss you already." I sighed.

"I miss you too. But you found the one who killed me. Thank you." He smiled.

"I don't understand that well. After all this time. Even after death. You stayed with me." I sighed looking away.

He didn't say anything. Just hugged me.

"I'll always love you. That's why." He smiled. Then gave me a book.

"Your going to need this since you have my relic." He smiled. I opened it. Its a bunch of hidden witchcraft along with positions, maps, and a lot more information.

I nodded and sighed. I snuggled into his jacket and the moon started rising.

"Let's go to our home." He smiled. One last tear fell and it landed on the book. Then the book glowed. I nodded and flew down, him fading away. Then started walking.

Everyone on the street looked at me, worried and I sighed. Then raised my mask higher.

"Mommy look!" Some little kid pointed. The mother immediately pulled her arm down and walked on the other sidewalk to avoid me.

I walked to my house and looked at the floor. The arrow is still here.

I picked it up, broke it, and threw it into the tree. Then walked inside. Everything's dark. Good. I shut the door behind me and went to my kitchen, putting the book down.

I went strait to bed.

Darkness clouded around me as slumber took over, leaving me dreamless in the quiet.

Later.

I woke up and I sighed. I put Travis's jacket in the closet and changed into my pj's. Then looked at the wall. All of my weapons are back?...

I sighed and grabbed my black blanket, walking downstairs.

I looked at the book and growled. Then broke the lamp next to me, accidentally stepping on some glass.

I laid on the couch and turned on our little Horsies while swaying side to side.

My thoughts were cut off by the doorbell ringing. I rolled off the couch, and was slumped over. I put my mask on and wrapped myself into my black blanket.

I walked to the door and opened it seeing it was Travis. Then I yawned.

"Hi." I said sheepishly as I swayed side to side.

"Uh. Hi Zane. Are you okay?" Travis asked, walking in. I didn't even speak after that. What did happen?

"Zane!" Travis snapped me back into reality. I gave out a small giggle and went back to the couch.

"I'm fine." I smiled. Travis shut the door and walked in, with wide eyes.

Why do I feel like this already happened...

I leaned on Travis's shoulder and he looked at my feet, gasping. Then jumped off and went into the kitchen.

He came back with a wet rag and started cleaning the blood off of me.

This seems so familiar.... W-Why...

T-Travis died-wait... Travis died....
This... Its all a memory.

"s-STOP!" I screamed at him. He backed away and looked at me curiously.

"Z-Zane. what's wrong? Does it hurt?" He asked.

"Y-YOUR NOT REAL!" I yelled at him. Then two Travis's walked in.

"L-LEAVE ME ALONE! YOUR NOT REAL! NONE OF YOU ARE REAL!" I screamed as tears started falling from me eyes. The three started to swarm me and I backed away, crying.

"L-LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed.

Everything started spinning as I started hyperventilating. Then green filled the area and I felt arms around me.

"L-LET GO!" I cried. Then squirmed out of there grips, feeling like I was going to throw up.

"I-Its okay Zane! Please! Let us help you!" A female voice reassured. I looked around and found a trashcan. I quickly ran to it, almost falling and threw up.

I cried as everything felt sore.

"I can't deal with this anymore." I cried even harder. Then threw up again.

"Oh gosh Zane are you okay?!" My brothers voice asked. I then felt someone rub my back.

"Your not real.. None of you are real." I cried, shaking uncontrollably.

"He had an episode." The female voice spoke again with worry. Its Aphmau and Garroth...

"Please. Leave me alone" I cried, everything still spinning.

"Its okay Zane. Shhh." Aphmau whispered. The Travis's disappeared and it was Aphmau and Garroth.

Aphmau was rubbing circles in my back and Garroth was crying, worried about me.

"Please Travis." I whispered, wanting this all to end. I was still wearing his jacket...

"K-Kawaii~Chan murdered Travis." I cried. Aphmau and Garroth both glanced at each other with wide eyes and Aphmau stayed as Garroth ran.

"How do you know?" She asked, worried.

"S-She was the only one with arrows from Phoenix Drop High... S-Shes the only one with cat ears and a high picked voice. S-Shes not human. She's after the relics." I cried. Aphmau hugged me and rubbed circles in my back.

"Shhhh. Its okay Zane. Your okay." Aphmau whispered as cried even harder.

"I want Travis back." I sniffed. She let go, and looked me in the eyes.

She didn't say anything afterwards.

"Do you want me to find Kawaii~Chan?" She asked.

"Let me kill her please." I cried. Aphmau sighed and stood up.

"A-Aphmau." I whispered. Then she walked away.

"APHMAU!" I screeched, feeling a sharp pain in me.

"Kill me please." I whispered. Then everything went black.