chapter 6

Travis's POV.

Zane stood there. Then something happened. Something I didn't expect.

Dark gray wings spread out from his back and I gasped. Then he smiled st me.

"Thank you for helping me Travis." Zane smiled. Then his wings turned into shadows and disappeared.

He hugged me tight and I instantly hugged back. The lily pad fell onto the floor and we both stared at it. Then I was forced to turn into a demon.

"What's in that thing?!?!" I asked.

"My demon." He replied sadly. I smashed my lips into him and he pulled his phone out. The clicked something on it.

It was a picture!

"Z-Zane. Please. Delete that." I blushed.

"Why?" He asked.

"I'm in demon mode. I don't even want YOU to see me like this." I replied as tears brimmed in the corners of my eyes. He nodded and deleted it.

Then he gently picked up the lily pad. A gray bubble formed around it. Then it disappeared into the shadows like his wings did.

"We should start heading back." I thought.

Zane's POV

"We should head back." Travis thought.

"O-Oh yeah. Your right." I noticed that we were way past time.

"So. Want to stay at my house?" I asked as a blush spread across my face. He pulled out his phone and texted someone as I put my mask on.

"Yeah. I just told Laurence Dante and Garroth that I'm staying at your house." Travis replied as he grabbed my hand. We walked together and we saw Kawaii~Chan so we quickly let go.

"KAWAI-" I covered her mouth.

"Say anything and I won't hesitate to kill you. If you even ship us, have a shrine. No mater what. I will harm you." I growled. Her eyes widened in fear and she quickly nodded her head yes. Then ran inside of her house.

"Woah dude. That seems really harsh!" Travis gasped as he put his hands up.

"I know it is. Kawaii~Chan ships Aaron and Aphmau. She has a shrine. Do you really want her to spoil the surprise of us and annoy us forever about her dumb ship?" I asked.

"No, but its not a dumb ship if we both like it." Travis wiggled his eyes brows at me. I held my breath as a blush spread across my face. He smiled and we both walked to my house.

I opened up the door and turned on the light.

"SURPRISE!" People screamed. I pulled out my sword and pointed it everyone besides Travis.

"Huh?" I questioned. Aphmau burst out laughing and I sighed. Then put my sword away.

"You forgot about your birthday again. Didn't you Zane?" Garroth smiled as he facepalmed.

"Why are all these people in my house?" I questioned Travis Garroth and Aphmau.

"Because they all care about you." Aph replied. I looked down. They... Care..?

"Come on!" Travis smiled.

"Wait. Were you in on this?" I asked.

"Of course." Travis replied with a bright, cheerful smile. He reminds me of Pinky Cake... My favorite pony...

"Hello? Earth to Zane!" Travis waved his hand in from of my face. I gave a nervous laugh and music started as everyone chatted with each other.

"I half to check on something first. Eheh. Uhm. GOTTA BLAST." I yelled as I ran to the basement. I shut the door quickly and ran down the stares, sliding at the bottom.

Surly enough, it was there.

The lily pad.

I looked at the fireplace and nodded.

I need to finish this forever.

I walked back up and Travis opened the door, scaring me. He quickly caught me before I fell down and my eyes widened.

"Travis. I need you to do something." I said with determination.

"What is it?" He questioned.

Timeskip.

I held the orbs with telekinesis. I must be concentrated. The fire was already lit and I was sitting on my knees.

I then popped the bubble.

Travis's POV

"Yeah. Speaking of witch, where's Zane?" I over heard Aphmau.

"Ask Travis." Dante replied. Oh no. This isn't good. What do I do? What do I do!? WHAT DO I DO?!?!

"Hey travis-"

"MEEP" I blurted out with fear.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah yeah. Perfectly fine! Everything's fine! Don't worry. Hehehe ehehe ahhh.." I tried playing it cool.

"Ooookaaay then .. Do you know where Zane is?" She asked.

"Yeah. But he can't be disturbed right now!" I replied covering the door.

"Oh come on! Its him birthday! I won't let him be alone!" Aphmau smiled. Then reached for the door knob.

I panicked and slapped her hand away, witch drew attention.

"Ow" Aphmau helped in tears.

"I-Im so sorry! Just! Zane can't be disturbed right now. He personally asked me to guard this room for him. He NEEDS to be focused." I apologized.

"Hey!" Someone yelled. I quickly shushed them. It was Katelyn, Laurence, Aaron, and Garroth. They were all growling at me.

"I'm really sorry just. Please. wait a while?" I asked Aphmau. That's when I realized tears were streaming down her eyes as she held her red arm. My eyes widened with regret and sorry for my actions.

"Aph i-" she cut my off by running out the house. Katelyn ran after her and the three boys circled me.

I'm always gonna end on cliffhangers now. XD

And now there throwing tomatoes. Oh woe. Thanks gguys! ;D

Readers: WE HATE YOU FOR DOING THS TO US!

That's the point!