chapter 23

He started the song and cleared his throat.

We all clapped and Travis stood up, grabbing my hand.

"I nominate Zane to sing!" He declared, pulling me up.

"W-WHAT? NO!" I yelled trying to sit back down. He didn't let me and I sighed in aggravation.

"Fine. Only because this is a celebration." I groaned.

I sang haruka kanata for Travis since I know he loves anime and I decided to sing it all... In Japanese. I feel bad for him since non of them even understood me.

I burst out laughing and ran upstairs, cutting my hand on one of the weapons of my wall. I hissed and continued laughing. I ran into my room and shut the door locking it.

Everything started spining again and I flopped onto my bed, closing my eyes.

"I'm not insane. I'm not insane. Ehehehe. I am insane." I giggled. The thought of death crossed my eyes and I laughed with pure hatred..

"Zane. Are you okay?" Someone asked.

"IM PERFECTLY FINE. EVERYTHING IS FINE. DONT COME IN CAUSE YOU MIGHT SEE ME DEAD. AHAHAHAHAHA!" I laughed. Then heard a banging on the door. I quickly slashed the window, jumping out and I landed on some glass. Then I heard the door break. I quickly ran into the garage.

They all ran out the front door looking for me and I smiled evilly.

"He must be at the mountain! Travis. Stay here and look for Zane. We will go there." Aphmau said. She looked at me and winked. I nodded and hid again. Then they all ran. Travis looked at the roof for me and I peaked out.

He gasped as he saw me and I ran back inside, and into my room. He chased me and I pinned him to the floor.

"Hello~" I smiled at him with love.

"Zane? Are you okay?" He questioned pulling a piece of glass out of my arm.

"Yeah. But... Before you died, you said we could do it even more.~" I smiled. Then I felt him get a boner as he blushed.

"Aphmau and I made a strategy. She got us alone time~" i laid on his chest, stroking his boner.

"Z-Zane." He moaned. Then pushed me off.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"We need to clean up your blood first..." He said looking at my hand. I groaned and got off. Then he grabbed my hand, walking me to the bathroom. He grabbed the first aid kit and I tried healing myself.

I started healing and Travis was wide-eyed.

"H-How?" He asked in surprise.

"Aphmau lent me some of her magic." I replied with a smile. I couldn't heal fully and the magic wore off.

"There scabs now. Its fine." I shrugged, grabbing his boner again. He gasped as I stroked it and he pulled me closer, rubbing his with mine. I moaned quietly.

He picked me up and I smiled curling into him. Then he walked back into the room. He set me down on the bed and I thought for a second. We started kissing, and it turned into a make-out session.

I then flipped us over, depending the kiss. I'm claiming the top now

I tugged on his sort and he lifted mine off as I did the same to him.

I trailed down his neck, searching for his sweet spot and found it. I abused it as he moaned and I traveled down, slipping off my pants without him noticing and tugged on his pants. He nodded and I pulled them off.

#fiftyShadesOfZanvis!
Should I make that book? Let me know.

I slid his boxers off and continued to go lower. Then I licked the tip, making him gasp.

"Z-Zane where did you learn all this stuff?!" He asked.

"My friend Lulu makes fan fictions of us. I've read them." I smirked. Then licked it again.

He gasped yet again and I took off my boxers. Then looked at him with a smile, pointing my member at his entrance.

"Tell MW when." I smiled. He nodded and I slowly pushed in. This is way more different then having it in me...

After a few minutes of him adjusting, he nodded again and I slowly pulled out. Then pushed in making him scream my name.

"Its okay my love. Tell me when." I smiled.

"C-Can I please be on top?" He asked, breathing heavily in pain. I nodded and pulled out slowly, making sure not to hurt him any more. Then we switched positions.

He stuck the tip in and I nodded. He pushed in and a rush of pain overcame me. I moaned, enjoying the pain and he pulled out. Then pushed back in.

I kept moaning and he was breathing heavily.

"F-Faster T-TravAHs!~ I moaned his name as he pushed back in. He then sped up the pace slamming into me. I moaned as loudly as I could in please and giggled as he continued.

Soon enough I came on him, and he came in me.

" want to get cleaned up now?" He smiled. I nodded and we went into the bathroom, turning on the shower. We got in and he did something i didn't expect.

He grabbed my dick and started jacking me off. I moaned in please while blushing madly and he smiled. I came again and panted.

"Sorry I backed out for being on the bottom. I prefer top. He said with a warm smile. I nodded and hugged him, our tips touching.

I kissed him, him kissing back and I grabbed the shampoo.