chapter 10

"Okay then. Like I'd believe that." Laurence Laughed. I shrugged and laid down. Then Travis laid with me.

My arm started bleeding again and I sighed. Then laid on that arm.
Ngh ....

Travis put his arms around me and I smiled.

"Zane is the girl of the relationship" I heard Laurence whisper. Travis covered my mouth before I could speak and shushed me.

"Ignore him." Travis whispered. I nodded and snuggled closer. Then slowly drifted off into slumber.

Next day.

I woke up to the sound of whispering.

"Yeah. Were gonna wake Zane up with shaving cream on his face." Garroth whispered. I grabbed my bag without them noticing and pulled out my knife. Then held it up.

"Touch me and you die." I plainly stated. Everyone looked at me and Laurence burst out laughing. I then held up my bloody arm. It did stop bleeding but still.

I sat up and started swaying.

"Zane!" Garroth Aphmau and Travis gasped. Then ran to me to see if I was okay.

Aohmau lifted my arm up, Travis hugged me tight, and Garroth took the knife.

"Did you cut yourself?!?!" Garroth gasped.

"W-Wha?" I asked not really understanding.

"He needs rest. He lost a lot of blood" Travis said as he checked my pulse.

"I'm fine." I smiled. Then stood up. Travis tried pulling me back down and Aphmau tried pushing me towards him.

"Zane. I had no idea you did that." Laurence though with sorrow in his voice.

I pulled away and looked at all of them curiously.

"Who? What? Oh god I lost blood didn't I." I face palmed.

"Yeah. A lot. Are you okay Zane?" The white haired guy asked.

"Yeah. Sorry, but I don't exactly know who you all are right now. All I recognize is Garroth and that's an obvious. Anyways, ill remember later. My memory mixes up when ever I loose too much blood." I apologized to the white haired guy. He looked hurt at my words. Then Garroth walked up to me.

"Yes?" I questioned.

"Hug?" He asked.

"EW. NO!" I yelled shoving him away.

"Favorite color?" He asked.

"Black"

"Lover?"

"What is love?" BABY DUN HURT MEH. DUN HURT MEH. NO MO.
XD

"YEP. His memory is gone. Again." Garroth sighed.

"So. H-He doesn't remember. Our-" Garroth quickly covered the white boys mouth.

"You can alter his memory and destroy everything, killing him." Garroth warned

"Wait what?" My eyes widened.

"Zane is staying at his house now. I'll watch over him." Garroth said grabbing my arm.

"H-HEY. LET GO!" I shout, trying to kick him away.

Garroth only pulled tighter. I growled and gave up. Then he walked me to my house.

I tried shutting the door on him, but he stopped me from doing so.

"So what now?" I asked with annoyance.

"Now YOU are going to bed." Garroth replied crossing his arms. Something's wrong. I feel like something. Bad. Is here.

I looked around with a puzzled look on my face.

"What's wro-" I shushed him. Then followed my senses. They led me to the stairs. I crept down them and looked around the basement. Garroth behind again.

I looked at the fire place. That's where its coming from....

I walked up to it and pulled out a sword.

"where do you keep getting weapons from?!" Garroth asked with aggravation.

"Garroth. There's something here... You need to leave. Now." I growled.

"No. I'm not going to let you hurt yourself!" Garroth growled walking up to me, and grabbing the sword.

"Wa-HEY. LET GO." I yelled shoving him off.

"NO!" Garroth yelled back. Then grabbed it again.

"Grrr. I'm going to half to hurt you if you dont let go." I growled.

"Do it then! I'm not going to let you hurt yourself!" Garroth defended with tears in the corner of his eyes.

"I'm not going to hurt myself! I never was going to! You need to stop being such an over protective brother and let me live my LIFE." I yelled.

Then everything went quiet, as Garroth froze. Too quiet. I grabbed the sword and held it towards the fireplace.

"You actually don't remember me. Huh?" A dark, demonic voice asked.

"SHOW YOURSELF" I demanded, looking around.