Part 33

i yawned, slowly waking up after 9 hours of sleep passed. i looked next to me and smiled at my Travy. he is everything to me.

two weeks ago, he proposed to me and now..

i looked at the ring on my finger, thinking of how it all happened.

Juniel was sleeping at Ivan's house. Juniel made friends with a few people but that didn't really matter. I'm just glad he has people to hang out with whenever Connie cant talk.

i guess this is the end of everything for now.. I'm not sure what can happen next. neither does the writer apparently cuz she hasn't updated this book in a year

HEY! FOURTH WALL! then again i created you so.. oh well.

as of for now, this is my goodbye.

i love you all so much and thanks for enjoying this~\

Hey guys! Luludog14 here and i wanted to say thank you for all the support you gave me! even after a year passed, so many people are still enjoying my creations.

some of you may have noticed my description. and indeed i did have depression.

for the entire year..

i kept failing over and over again with my grades and life at home and recently i tried killing myself with pills.. lots of them.. but I'm okay now.

i talked to the people i care about on skype and got some help.. i'm glad I did.

i love you all so much and i hope you can forgive me after ending this right now. i have no idea how to continue it so. bye!~