chapter 22

Before I could stand up, Travis picked me up and I held in a squeak.

"T-Travis! Let go of me!" I struggled to get out of his grip.

"YOU CANT RESIST ME!" He yelled as he started running towards the water.

I kept kicking and squirming but Travis ended up throwing me into the water anyways.

I yelled at him when I got up from the water and he laughed. Then jumped next to me.

"You jerk." I pouted. Laurence and Garroth then jumped up, tackling us under water.

They both quickly got up and we did to, splashing water at them. Aaron was attempting to surf but kept failing.

"Can I try?" Travis asked, eyes glowing with excitement.

Aaron gave him the board and Travis tried but failed.

"You know before Zane became emo and all-"

"HAY!" I yelled at Garroth, blushing madly

"He use to be a pro surfer." Garroth smiled. I then dove down so I didn't half to hear them.

"Cwywidhzanridhb" is all I heard. I got up for air and everyone was watching me.

"Please Zane! It would be so cool!" Aphmau smiled. I sighed and Travis handed me the surfboard

"Its been a long time. I might fail instantly." I thought.

"Just do it!" Katelyn smiled. I swam out and saw a huge wave. I quickly turned around and started paddling. Once I felt the wave start to push me, I quickly jumped to my feet.

I stood for a second, and it was pretty easy.

The wave started falling and I turned the board, riding under it. I got out of the wave and everyone was cheering.

"GO ZANE!" Travis screamed the most. Even strangers were screaming. I turned and was riding on top of the wave and headed towards the others. Then jumped off as the wave hit them all.

Everyone popped up except for Laurence.

"L-LAURENCE?!" Garroth gasped in fear. I quickly jumped down, hoping to find him and something grabbed my arm, pulling me down.

I tried screaming but couldn't so I grabbed onto Travis, accidentally pulling his swimsuit down he jumped down, pulling it back on and saw me being dragged.

"ZANE!" He screamed going above water. Then dove for me, grabbing onto my arm. It slowed the thing down, but it wasn't enough. Then I felt like I was being ripped apart.

I screeched and water filled my lungs, darkness surrounding me.

I looked around and white filled my vision.

"ZANE!" Someone yelled. I instantly shot up and looked around. I'm in my house, on the couch... Everyone was here and Travis looked worried.

"What happened?" He asked.

"Let's NOT go there!" I panicked, everything spinning. I quickly ran upstairs and to the bathroom, throwing up.

"Its okay Zane. If you don't want to go, you don't half to. What happened?" He questioned.

"I-I don't know! W-We went to the beach and Laurence disappeared under the water after a wave hit us. then when I went looking for him, something grabbed my arm, dragging me down. You grabbed onto me and I felt like I was being torn apart." I replied shivering.

"Want to stay here? We can just throw a little party." Travis smiled. I nodded and went to my room as Travis went downstairs to tell the others.

"I'm not crazy.... I'm not insane... I'm not insane... I'm not inzane." I said rocking back and fourth. Then I grabbed the speakers from my room and brought them downstairs. Then I hooked up karaoke.

"Who wants to sing?" I asked with a smile. Katelyn rose her hand and we all smiled. He chose the song on her phone and started.

She . Wow... Shes good.

"Me next!" Laurence smiled. They swiched positions and Laurence smiled.