chapter 14

I watched as the sun started setting. I wish Garroth wouldn't interfere with my life.

"Hey..." Someone said behind me. I looked and it was Travis. He laid next to me and watched the sun set.

"Hey Travis... Have you ever wondered what life would be like if we didn't find love..." I though looking down. I rolled on my stomach to lay the same way he was and he thought for a second.

"No. Not really. I prefer thinking of what we can do now that we found love. There's endless options. Such as right now. Were on a mountain talking to our lovers about this as the sun is setting. You could never do that with a friend." He replied with a slight smile.

I looked at him and he looked at me.

"Just kiss already." The demon appeared.

"Leave us alone." I growled as I shot up.

"You have five seconds to get off this mountain. Wouldn't want to hurt your 'lover' now do you. Oh. And fighting me isn't an option considering I'm already destroyed." He smirked

I looked at Travis and held my hand to him.

1

"Travis. You need to trust me." I said.

2

"What if you get hurt though?!" He asked grabbing my hand.

3

"Then at least I know your safe. He's my demon. Its me he wants to torture. Not you." I replied.

4

He nodded and he got onto my back. Then shadow wings spread from my back.

5

I jumped.

"ZANEEEE." Travis screamed hugging me tightly with fear. I dove strait down.

Everyone at the bottom saw this and gasped in fear.

"WOOOO! GO ZANE! DO A FLIP!" Katelyn screamed. I growled. Then when I was ten feet above them, I shot forward, Travis still holding on. I can't have too much speed so I need to slow down.

I slowed down as I landed somewhere in the woods and I looked at Travis to see if he was okay.

"That. Was. AWESOME!" He screamed with laughter.

"ZANEEE!" A bunch of voices yelled. Travis stood up and Mt wings disappeared. Then I fell onto my knees.

"What did i do." I whispered. I know what's going on...

"TRAVIS. GET TO THE OTHERS NOW." I ordered.

"But-"

"No buts! Go!" I snapped.

"Eh eh eh. Not so fast." A demonic voice spoke. Then the ground started shaking. Travis fell to the floor and he looked at me

"Help." He whimpered.

"Tra-" then I fell to the floor, feeling 50 times heavier.

"Well well well. You thought I was going to let you go that quickly? Nope." He smirked.

Then a sword appeared in his hands. He walked up to me and stabbed through my back. I let out an ear piercing shriek.

"ZANE!" Travis screamed.

"Now Travis. Let's have a little fun. Shall we?" He smirked. Chains appeared on the tree and they fell in front of Travis. Then he hooked Travis up, hanging him.

"N-NO! L-LET ME GO! ZANE IS MY ONE AND ONLY!" Travis struggled but couldn't move.

"Isn't that just sad how you lied." He smirked, licking Travis's neck.

"STOP!" I screamed.

"Its my job to watch you suffer. If this is what it takes to break you, then this is what im doing. You can't stop that." The demon laughed.

He lined his finger down to Travis's shirt color. Then he ripped it, showing his chest.

I stared in .

"its okay Zane. As long as your okay, it is okay. I love you." Travis smiled weakly at me with regret.

"No." whispered. Then the demon unbuttoned Travis's pants.

You. You can't do this. He's my love. He doesn't like you. H-HE doesn't like you! HE DOESNT LIKE YOU. HE LIKES ME. NOT. YOU. HE LOVES ME. I WONT LET YOU DO THIS TO HIM.

"Haven't out forgotten something?" I said looking down.

"What's that? Hm?" He asked curiously. I then stood up, sword falling out of my chest. Then I healed.

"You can't break what's already broken..."

~

Hey guys. Luludog14 here. I updating this early to see what the average is. I want to see how many views I get when I get back from school. I can't instantly reply to your comments anymore so sorry about that, but yeah. Les do dis!