chapter 7

I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Zane to hurry.

"You made Aphmau cry. Now. Your going to get it." Laurence growled. Then him and Garroth turned into something. Laurence is a shadow knight?! WHAT IS GARROTH?!

"N-No! I didn't mean to! It was on accident! I'm trying to help Zane!" I hit the door.

They started getting closer and fear overwhelmed me. Then I transformed.

"Hey Travis. I'm do- WOAH." The door opened. Garroth growled and Laurence hissed.

"All of you. Stop. NOW." Zane growled in a demonic voice, scarring Laurence and Garroth out of there forms. I his behind Zane even though he is shorter then me.

Zane's POV

I popped the bubble. Then slowly put the lily into the fire, quickly bubbling it again. I destroyed him. Forever...

Travis's POV

"Now. Glad I have you attention. What happened?" Zane asked.

"Travis hit Aphmau and made her cry." Aaron snarled at me.

"Travis?" Zane questioned looking at me.

"You told me not to let anyone in. And I know why you told me too. Aphmau was trying to walk in no matter how hard I tried to stop her. I freaked out and hit her on accident!" I saddened.

"Case closed. It was a break down. An accident. Travis is fine." Zane said. I then turned back to normal.

"WHAT?!" the three yelled. A tear formed in my eye. Then I ran out of pressure into Zane's room, locking the door.

"TRAVIS!" Zane was banging on the door. He stopped. Then sighed.

Timeskip.

"Hey Travis?", Zane's soothing voice said from the other side of the door.

" everyone's gone now. You can come out." Zane said with sadness in his voice. I slowly opened the door and his face lit up. Then he saw one of his weapons weren't on the wall.

Zane's POV.

One of my weapons?!?! TRAVIS YOU BETTER NOT HAVE! NO!

I quickly jumped on top of him, nocking him to the ground and I pulled both of his sleeves up.

No scars here. There's only two other places...

"Travis. Sorry if this is awkward." I warned. Then pulled his pants off. Sure enough, there were scars.

"Z-ZANE!" He blushed in anger and embarrassment. Then he pulled his pants back on. I growled and hugged him tightly.

"Don't do it. Please." I whispered as tears started falling.

"I finally care about someone. I don't want to loose you mentally of physically please." I cried.

He held his breath for a second. Then hugged me tight.

"Why not take a shower? Your hair is messy." He thought. Then my entire face turned red.

"O-O-Ok-kay." I blushed madly. Then he chuckled.

"I won't join you. Unless you want me too." Travis reassured.

"I-Its okay." I whispered not wanting to be heard. But he heard me...

~

Sorry. I half to end it here. This is not a cliffhanger. Its already past 12:00.

After this they go to bed. It skips right to morning next chapter.

Anyways, sorry this is a short chapter, probably the smallest one I've ever made, I just don't want you guys to wait forever.

Hope you can forgive me. I love you all my little shadow warriors.~

Im Not Inzane! A Zanvis. FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara