chapter 24

After we finished washing each other we got dressed and he held my hand. Then we went back downstairs.

"Text Aphmau that you found me." I smiled. He nodded and texted her. Soon enough they all came back and looked at me worriedly.

"What happened Zane?" Garroth questioned.

"Nothing, why?" I asked, pretending to forget everything.

Garroth sighed and sat next to me, Laurence next to him.

"So what now?" Aphmau asked with a smile.

"Sleepover?" Travis asked me. I sighed and agreed. We all sat around each other and I kept swaying.

"Okay! Truth or dare." Katelyn smirked.

"Zane truth or dare?" Travis questioned me.

"Uh. Dare. And nothing cheesy like in every other book. And yes, I known I broke the fourth wall again!" I replied.

"You know about the fourth wall too?" Aphmau asked with a smile. I nodded and Katelyn looked horribly confused.

"GLAD I DONT STEAL OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS. YEAH. I'M TALKING YOU EVERYONE READING THIS. STOP. STEALING. MY. IDEAS. EVERYONE WHO DID IS A BANDWAGON! I ORIGINALLY KILLED TRAVIS AND NOW I SEE OTHER PEOPLE DOING IT! Stop before I DDoS your internet" Lulu texted me. I laughed and she texted me again.

"ǀ ωιℓℓ мυя∂єя єνєяутнιηg уσυ ℓσνє" that's not creepy at all....

Anyways.

I looked out the window and Lulu was standing there recording us.

"I dare you to sit on my lap for the rest of the game." He smiled. I groaned and sat on his lap. He squeezed my butt making me squeak in surprise and everyone burst out laughing as I jumped up.

"Grrr. Travis!" I groaned. He smiled and held his arms open wide. I sat down again and he wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his hand on my dick.

Oh well.

"So. Garroth. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Uh. D-Dare! Wait! NO! NO! NO! NO!-"

"To late." I smirked.

"I dare you to kiss Katelyn." I smirked, purposely angering three of them. (I almost wrote porpoise. Well that a fishy situation I guess. Its better then cats. Oh well. I'll stop kitten around now.)

Garroth turned red in anger and Laurence turned into a shadow knight, giving me the devil eyes.

Katelyn growled and Garroth sighed, gave her an Eskimo kiss and sat next to Laurence again, hugging him tightly.

"Laurence, truth or dare?" Garroth asked.

"Dare."

"I dare you to take your turn and skip this one." Garroth smirked.

"Travis. Truth or dare?" Laurence smirked.

"Truth." Travis smiled, knowing there tricks.

"Is it true you will always love Katelyn?" Laurence smiled. Wait. T-Travis l-loves Katelyn.... Katelyn... Must... Die....

"No. Zane is my only." Travis squeezed my hand to reassure me.

"Good." I mumbled so no one heard.

"Aphmau. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to get the its ready." Aphmau smirked and we all loomed at the two confused.

"Vlad, truth or dare?" Aph asked.

"Dare!" He said confidently.

"You know what to do. Vlad nodded and looked at garroth.

"Garroth! Truth or dare." Vlad smirked.

"Uh. Dare?" He asked worriedly.

"I'll give you the dare in a second." Vlad laughed.

"Okay. Um. Kate. Truth or dare?" He questioned.

"Truth." She replied.

"Is it true you have loved Aphmau since you met her?" Kate nodded and though for a second

"Zane. Truth or dare?" She asked.

"Uh. Dare!" I replied.
"I dare you to follow Vlad and Garroth, AND do the same thing." Kate smirked. Vlad Aphmau and Travis did to. Uh oh...

Aphmau led Garroth Vlad and I to her house and she giggled evilly.

Vylad ran into his room and came out with something I couldn't make out correctly. Then I realized.

"NO!" I yelled at them both. they smirked and before I could run, Aphmau threw the potion at me Garroth and Vylad.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!" I screamed looking down. I turned into a child... And so did they.

"Now! To complete the dare. Vylad and I went shopping earlyer and got these. You need to put them on." Aphmau smiled handing me something pink. Then Garroth something blue, as Vylad gradually took his.

He showed us and my face went pale. Its an invader Zim onsite... Garroth showed him. Its a cat Onsie. I looked carefully at mine.

"PINKY CAKE!" I got excited and i nervously looked down.