chapter 15

IM SO SO SORRY THIS IS LATE EVERYONE. MY GAPTER GLITHED AND ONLY SAVED ONE SENTENCE AFTER I FINISHED IT. PLZ FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU ALL MY SHADOW WARRIORS~

~

"W-What? Hows that possible?!" He asked with disbelief.

"Im not normal. I never have been. There's even things I don't know about myself." I smirked summoning my sword, but twice the size it use to be.

Gray angel wings spread out of my back with white at tips and I snarled at him.

"Make your move. I dare you." I shot at him. He summoned a black sword, similar to mine and charged. I teleported behind him, and he spun, quickly clashing swords with me.

"ZANE!" A female voice yelled.

"Drop Travis's chains. This is our fight." I growled. He did so and Travis fell. Then crawled to someone. Aphmau.

Aphmau helped him up and instructed everyone to leave. Then she looked at me, turning into something.... She's lady Irene....

She smirked and summoned her sword. Then jumped at the demon. He teleported behind, and I clashed again with him. Then kicked him backwards. Aphmau and I put our swords up together and her sword became longer.

"I hope you know how to use that." I said with doubt. She nodded, saying she does, and her eyes shined like fire.

We both looked at the demon again and I thought of something as he stood back up.

I teleported into the tree and he turned around, thinking I was there. I quickly teleported behind him and cut his arm. He growled and slashed, but Aphmau stopped him.

She grabbed his arm, dropped her sword, and then grabbed his side. She then threw him to the ground, grabbing his sword.

She picked up her own and pointed both at him.

"I give up." He sighed.

"Don't let go of your grip Aphmau. He's tricking you. He wants your relic." I warned. She nodded and I quickly stabbed through his chest. Then pulled out an amulet.

"NOOOO!" he screeched. Then morphed into the amulet. I quickly pulled out a different one and they fused together.

"I know who I want to give this to." I smiled. Aphmau turned back to normal and gave me his sword. I smiled. Then turned back to normal, both swords disappearing. There mine...

"So is he trapped forever?" Aphmau questioned.

"Yes. I put a protective seal over the amulet and mixed it with a relic. Its a powerful one, and I already know someone who is able to contain it. He just needs to be worthy of it." I smiled. She nodded and we started walking g back. The amulet kept in trying to go into us.

"So. Who is that person?" She questioned.

"Travis. Isn't going to be if that's what you thought. Travis already has a real just he doesn't know it. He's the son of the demon warlock. Ever since his father died, all of his magic was given to Travis. I think I'll give it to Laurence. Just he can't turn against me. Garroth is two soft to fight and this is the relic of the shadow lord. He's a shadow knight." I smiled.

"But Laurence is a jerk to you... Why would you want to do that?" She questioned.

"Laurenc has more then enough power. He will know how to contain it." I replied. We walked into my street and went to Aphmau house where everyone was.

"Oh my Irene Aphmau WHERE WERE YOU?!" Katelyn screamed. Then jumped onto Aphmau kissing her. I went to Travis and smiled at him.

"I'm so sorry this happened. We defeat him though. I understand if you want to brea-" then he cut me off my kissing me.

"I think its time Garroth." Laurence smirked. Then those two kissed. Then Dante and Aaron kissed. Kawaii~Chan alone fangirling.

I stopped kissing Travis and looked up.

"Laurence." I interrupted them.

"What?" He questioned.

"Do you forgive me. For everything in my past?" I asked, a little worried.

"Of course I'd o. Its just fun to fight and your the easiest to tic off." He replied with a smile. I sighed and smiled back. Then held up my hand. We highfived and the amulet a was absorbed into him.

"W-what did you do?" He questioned.

"Welcome to the define warriors group." I smiled as I hugged Aphmau.

"Wait. That was a relic?!" He questioned I nodded my head yes. Then Laurence hugged us.