Chapter 31

(this is for connie and juniel. Connies POV)

I started school today. I already know everything...

Juniel grabbed my hand and i didn't even notice.

I gasped seeing how big the school was. I slowly back away.

"connie are you okay?" juniel asked. I gave a nervous laugh. He squeezed my hand to reassure me.

We walked in and almost instantly, i failed.

A ball hit me in the back of the head.

"ow...."

Juniel yelled at the guy. Its a werewolf. My ears popped out of my head and i glared at him.

"haha! Stupid runt!" the wolf laughed.

"im not. A RUNT!" i screamed. Then punched him in the stomach, my hand freezing over.

He flew back and hit the ground with an 'omf'

He groaned in pain and i growled.

Juniel smiled at me.

"so. Your alfa now." he laughed.

"wait. That was the alfa?" i asked.

"yeah." juniel replied.

I grabbed juniels hand and ran behind the school.

"w-wa-" i interrupted him my smashing my lips into his. My face turned a bright cherry red. His did too.

"s-sorry i-" he interrupted me this time with a kiss. I melted into it and kissed back.

"what will my father's think..." juniels eyes widened.

"zane and travis?" i asked

"yeah." juniel replied.

"they ship us." i said nervously.

"in that case." he smirked. We started kissing again.

The bell ran and he pulled away.

"ill see you later Connie!" Juniel smiled as he ran.

I lightly put my hand on my lips.

"it... Felt like magic....."

Zanes POV

"heeeeeey zaney~" i felt arms wrap around my waist.

I tensed up for a second but relaxed knowing it was travis. I smiled as i turned around.

"MEEP!" i squeaked as he grabbed my butt. He laughed and i rolled my eyes.

"toilet travis." i mumbled.

"w-what?" he laughed.

"i had a dream where you were stuck in the toilet and you were shat on." i burst out laughing. His face turned red and he laughed.

"get shit on travis!"

"LANGUAGE!" travis screamed with laughter. I smiled and hugged him.

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. I kissed him passionately. He kissed back and licked my bottom lip. I playfully denied and he growled. He licked my lip rougher this time yet was so gentle.

i still denied.

he pulled my hair and i gasped. he instantly shoved his tongue in my mouth.

i moaned in pleasure as every bit of my mouth was left untouched.

he pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us. i blushed as he put his hand up my shirt.

"just do it already! im horny as fuck!" i blurted out. he smirked and picked me up.

i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck

he walked upstairs and i licked his nose. he quickly moved up and sucked on my tongue making me moan.

he brought us into our room and locked the door. he pinned me to the bed and i smiled.

he put his hand up my shirt and traced my abs. i moaned being sensitive there.

"fuck me~" i moaned out.

"i will. just wait." he smirked. he kissed me and i kissed back. he slowly pulled off his own shirt and i was getting a little impatient.

calm down ZuZu!

NO I NEED IT ZANE!

but zuzu!

HOTDOG.

"FUCK ME!" i screamed making him surprised.

he took off his shirt fully and i bit my bottom lip.

"whats wrong sweety?~" he smirked as he flexed. i growled and made all of our clothes appear on the floor. i wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him closer, forcing him into me. i moaned.

"z-Zane!" he bkushed, eyes widened.

"i need you~" i purred sexually.

"t-tell me when to move" he smiled

"dont ask just go!"

he instantly started thrusting. in and out. in and out. in and out. i moaned in pleasure, throwing my head back.

i gripped onto the sheets and kept on moaning. he sped up making my grip tighten.

in and out
in and out
in and out

i moaned louder as he pushed in harder.

i pulled him ontop of me as i moaned, hugging him. he kept thrusting faster, and faster, and harder.

i was almost screaming out my moans of pleasure, a knot forming in my stomach. i came on my stomach and he thrusted a few more times before i felt a warm liquid rush inside of me.

he panted as he slowed down. he was still thrusting though and i let out a quiet moan.

"you still horny?~" he smirked. i moaned again. he kept slowly thrusting.

"for you, ill be anything~" i purred. then moaned again.

he stopped and laid next to me. i smiled as i cuddled into his chest he wrapped his arms around me

i feel like a complete dick now. i posted a thing inbetween and i promise not to do that again. and it was for a compotition over skype. im so so sorry for that one viewer who was so mad.

i know i havent posted since summer started. i just took a little break. you guys are so supportive over everything i do and i got some questions over skype as to where i was.

theres some things going on in my life and yeah. besides that, when i am free im just. taking a vacation i guess.

im so sorry but i will be updating alot more recently! i promise you. im back.

thanks foe being there for me. we just hit 44k. and all ive done is sit here for a while. it makes me feel awful.

i love you all my shadow warriors. i hope you can forgive me~