chapter 28

While walking Travis put his arm around me. I squeaked when he grabbed my butt and I blushed madly.

"Travis were in public." I coughed. He just squeezed harder. I blushed even more and did the same to him. He smiled and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Kawaii." I heard my brother. I looked around and him and Laurence walked up to us.

"T-Travis! Stop!" I blushed like a tomato. He pulled me closer that was I was facing him and Garroth's nose started bleeding.

"I ship it." He smiled. (I LEAD THE GROUP NOW. FOR I, LULUDOG14 HAVE MADE THE FAN BASE REAL! XDDD)

Travis grabbed my butt with both hands and I squeaked enjoying it but not at the same time.

"P-please stop." I whispered. He stopped and I fell back. People gave us disgusted looks ands I sighed.

"Get a life faggots." Someone gagged. Oh my Irene.... Its ivy.

"Leave me alone before I slit your throat." I hissed at her.

"Oh Zane. Your a weakling. Your all bark but no bite." She smiled walking up to me. She flicked my nose and she looked at my jacket.

"Travis. Have an explanation?" She smirked

"Yes. Leave my Senpai alone." Travis growled.

"Awh! How innocent of you gay fag." She gagged.

"Ivy. Leave my baby brother and his boyfriend alone." Garroth growled.

"Oh! Garroth!" She smiled becoming flirty.

"No screw off. You have the nerve to insult my brother, his lover, flirt with me, and yet you see I have a boyfriend to." Garroth growled hugging Laurence.

She growled at Laurence and ran away. I sighed looking down and Travis grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and we kept walking.

"So Senpai. If you had a choice, would you play seven minutes in heaven?" Travis asked. A blush spread across my face.

"Uhm. Isn't that the game where you have sex in a closet?" I questioned.

"Yep." The three laugh.

"Nope." I crossed my arms.

"Not even with me?" Travis asked. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Fine Travis. You. Only." I groaned. Garroth basically screamed and Laurence rolled his eyes at the excitement.

"I'm guessing you two would do the same." I looked at them.

"Uhm." Garroth's eyes widened. Laurence gave a nervous laugh and put his hand behind his neck, scratching it.

"Oh come on! When I went to grab my stuff I heard it!" Travis laughed. The two blush madly but Laurence's went away quicker.

"Enjoy the sound while it lasted?" Laurence asked.

"Nah. I prefer Zane's moans." He smirked.

"NOPE. IM NOT HERE. I NEVER WAS." I yelled running.

"BUT ZANE! I JUST WANT TO LOVE YOU!" He yelled back.

Garroth and Laurence were a laughing mess and I stopped short making Travis bump into me. I pinned him backwards quickly and his eyes widened.

"So what if I was top next time~" I smirked while I bit his ear. I felt him shiver and I got off with a smile. Then pulled him up.

"That's so kawaii." A female voice whispered.

"Oh way to ruin the fourth wall Izzy." The voice of Lulu spoke. We looked in the direction and it was author~chan with three familiar faces.

Domi, Izzy, and Cake.

"RUN!" Cake yelled. Izzy and cake ran while Domi and Lulus eyes turned white. Then they teleported.

Yay...

"Oh yeah Garroth, your my fav-" lulu interrupted cake by teleporting in front of her, covering her mouth, and teleporting away.

"And lulu was spying on me again." I face palmed. Travis burst out laughing as I realized we were in front of the restaurant.

We walked in and people stared at us. What?

"There all cute boys." Someone whispered.

"No. The one in the black jacket is cuter." Someone whispered.

"Hello. I'll assist you to your table." Someone said. Oh great...

"Oh hey Lulu." I smiled.

"Hello Zane." She smiled brightly. Then brought us to a table.

"And what can I get you guys to drink?" She asked.

"You already know our answers." I laughed

"Fine." She giggled. Then drinks teleported onto the table.

"Sprite for Travis, Lemonade for Zane, coke cola for Laurence, and Pepsi for Garroth." She smiled.

"Can I use the bathroom?" Someone asked.

"Stay on script!" Lulu hissed, wolf ears showing, black broken wings and white eyes.

The one who said that cowered in fear and she gave an innocent smile turning back to normal.

She skipped away and Travis along with Laurence went to grab the food since its a buffet.

"So Zane.... Did you purposely pin Travis down?" Garroth asked.

"Yeah. Why?" I asked.

"It just seems irrelevant." He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and the two came back.

"Hey. Can I talk to you?" Someone asked Travis. Female...

"Uh. Sure?" He asked confused. The girl grabbed his arm and I say there awkwardly for five minutes.

"Im gonna check on Travis." I said thinking strait.

I got up and looked for Travis.

"Its just. Your really cute. You know?" The same female voice spoke. I listen carefully.

"I can't. I'm dating someone." Travis denied.

"But I could be better then her. Trust me. I'm worth it." She smiled.

I growled and went back to my seat