chapter 12

Thanks for 7K reads ;D

~~~~~~

I froze looking at Garroth.

"Garroth. Move towards us NOW." I ordered. He did so and the demon smirked.

"So you can see me now huh. Only a matter of time before your destroyed." He smirked.

"W-What is that?" Garroth asked why wide eyes.

"About time you heard him!" Travis groaned. I stood up walking closer to the demon.

"Nice try." He smirked, knowing what I was going to do. Then he disappeared. I fell onto my knees and my eyes turned back to normal.

"Why do you love me?..." I asked Travis as tears streamed down my face.

"Zane-"

"ANSWER MY QUESTION!" I yelled as I coughed, unable to hold my cried back anymore.

"I love you for who you are. Your a shadow in the dark but your something different near me. Your MY light in the darkness." Travis replied as he hugged me from behind. I sobbed into my hands.

"That doesn't matter! How do you still love me?! I'm putting you in danger! You see that he's more powerful then anything! You choose to ignore it! Why Travis! You understand it all yet your still here!" I screamed.

"Because I love you. Nothing can change how I feel. We can do this. Together." He smiled. I cried even more but this time, my face was buried into his chest as he hugged me. I then screamed in rage.

"Shhhh. Its okay Zane. Let it all out." Travis whispered as he stroked my hair. I let go and looked at him. He gave a weak smile, showing he was hurt in emotion.

"Garroth. Can Zane and I be alone?" Travis asked.

"W-Wha-oh um. Sure!" Garroth scratched the back of his head. Then left.

"That was some way to wake up." I smiled and let out a little laugh. Travis then smiled. Not a forced one. A genuine smile. And it made me happy.

"Want to play video games?" Travis asked. I stood up. Then collapsed in bed.

"Noooooo. I'm tired" I wined. He smiled and laid with me.

I curled into he chest and he hugged me.

"Zane. Have you ever thought of- never mind." He stopped himself. I'm so confused. I looked at him and he looked into my eyes.

~If you don't like smut, walk away right now~

He leaned down kissing me passionately and we both moved in the same pace, making sure to get air. He started kissing rougher yet he was so fragile with me at the same time.

MY PHONE JUST BROKE. AAAAAH

He put his hand up my shirt making me blush and we continued out make out session. He lifted my shirt up and I nodded though the kiss, giving him permission to do so.

He took my shirt off and I stopped to think for a second. This is my first time....

"I'll be gentle." He reassured with that warm soft smile of his, almost as if he read my mind. I gulped and nodded. Then we went back to kissing. I tugged on his shirt and he took it off.

He got onto of me as we continued and he slid his pants off. Then mine, throwing them both somewhere.

He put my member in his hands and it sprung up. He then smiled in the kiss as he stroked it. I moaned and grabbed his neck pulling him closer.

He slowly pumped it up and down and he licked my lip. I let him in and closed my eyes tight.

This is really happening...

He let go and I held in a wine. Theb he pulled my boxers along with his off, leaving us completely naked. He moved my legs apart and we stopped kissing.

"Tell me when to enter my love~" he smiled. He's being so gentle.... He wasn't lying....

"g-go ahead." I whispered. He slowly pushed in and I held my screams of pain back.

Tears shed onto the bed and he kissed them away. He's not even fully in... He then went in fully.

He looked at me with worry and I sighed, waiting for a minute. Then I gave him permission. He pulled out slowly, and pushed back it.

I screamed and he stopped again.

"G-go." I winced. He pulled back out and pushed in again. This time I moaned. He smiled and kept the pace going till I was completely use to it. I kept moaning.

"T-Travis." I moaned, wanting him to go faster. He did so and he was grunting as I was moaning.

"H-H-Harder-Ah~" I moaned. Then he went harder, making me scream out a moan. Why have I never done this before?? This is awesome! Its a mixture of pain and pleasure. I love it!

I felt a knot in my stomach and that hurt the worst. Like it was about to explode.

"T-trav-Ah~s. I-im g-g-going to Ah~ cum!" I warned out in moans.

"M-me too." He grunted. Then I cummed. Soon enough, he did too, but inside of me. He pulled out one last time and smiled down at me. I turned to my side, and he laid down, pulling the covers over both of us. Then I cuddled into him, falling asleep