chapter 25

I realized what I was dragged into and Garroth burst out laughing when he saw me.

"Leave me alone." I hissed.

"BABU!" Vylad yelled. I growled at him and sighed.

"Ready to go?" Aph smiled.

"YES!" The other two yelled.

"What ever." I growled lowly. My voice is so high pitched! I hate it! I sound like Dante!

Aphmau rolled her eyes and picked me up. The two followed her to my house and I struggled to get free. Vylad opened to door and Aphmau quickly ran in as I hissed and clawed at her face.

I ripped open some skin. Good.

"Zane!" Aphmau grabbed her red cheek.

"FUCK OFF!" I screamed.

"ZANE!" Everyone yelled at me I quickly ran upstairs and into my room. Soon enough, someone nocked.

"Hey Zane. Its me. Travis." The soothing voice spoke. I opened the door and he smiled. He shut the door behind him and sat on the bed, pulling me onto his lap.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yeah.... Just... I freaked out and Aphmau wouldn't let me go." I replied. He smiled and hugged me.

"Its okay Zane." He kissed me. I kissed back and hugged him.

"I hate being short right now." I laughed. He chuckled. Then picked me up.

"Want to go back downstairs?" He asked. I nodded and he walked to the others holding me.

"Awh! Zane looks so cute!" Katelyn smiled.

"Sorry Aphmau." I apologized.

"Its alright. Just don't curse again!" She warned. I held up my hands in defeat and Travis sat me down on his lap. Vylad was next to Dante, and Garroth was on Laurence's lap.

"Everyone. Truth or dare?" I questioned.

The majority of answers were dares.

"Awh! You sound like Dante!" Laurence laughed.

"I know. I sound annoying." I gagged.

"HEY!" Dante yelled at me. I laughed and smiled at Dante.

"I dare you all to go to bed." I smiled. Everyone smiled at me and I rolled off of Travis. He couldn't stop laughing and I got up looking at him. Then Garroth Vylad and I turned back to normal. Aphmau handed us our clothes and I sighed.

"I hate you Aphmau." I smiled. Then ran upstairs, getting changed into pajamas.

I thought of something and looked at the broken glass from the window. I picked up a shard. I put it next to my arm, but something jumped on me.

"GAH!" I screamed as I fell. Then I saw it was Garroth.

"No!" He yelled at me.

"Why would you even think to do that??!?!" Vylad questioned. I sighed and dropped the glass. Garroth got off and Vylad grabbed my arm, pulling me away as Garroth cleaned up the mess.

I sighed as Vylad pulled me downstairs and blocked the entrance.

"What happened?" Travis asked.

"Nothing." Vylad replied, disappointed in me. I sighed and went outside. Then onto the roof.

I stared at the stars and watched as the beauty filled me with curiosity. Questions lingered through my head, bringing me out of my thoughts was a truck.

They stopped in front of my house and they looked at me.

"GET OFF THE ROOF YA FAGGOT!" They yelled.

"He's so worthless!" They laughed.

"AT LEAST MY DAD DIDN'T WALK OUT ON ME." I growled.

"MY DAD DIDNT WALK OUT!" He snapped.

"THEN I FEEL BAD FOR HIM. LEAVE ME ALONE." I yelled.

"911! I'd like to report a third degree burn!" The farmilar voice of Travis laughed. I climbed off of the roof and looked at him.

"Eyyy. Senpai." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and we held hands.

We walked back in and without him noticing, i grabbed a knife from the wall. I hid it and he laid down.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick." I said running to the bathroom. Vylad cut me off and I really had to pee.

"Ugh. Vylad! Let me go!" I groaned pushing past him. I shut the door and put the knife on the counter.

"Zane, if your not out in three minute I'm coming in." Vylad said from the other side of the door.

"Whatever!" I yelled. Then used the bathroom. I looked at the picture on my wall and moved it back.

I grabbed the knife and crawled through the tunnel, shutting the painting behind me. I followed it and was outside. I got out and smirked. Why not freak him out.

I ted for five minutes and Vylad and Garroth exchanged looks. Then Garroth barged through the door looking for me.