chapter 3

He looked down again. I hugged Zane making him jump in surprise and I put my head in the crook of his neck.

He mumbled something and I couldn't understand.
"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied getting angry. I sighed then grabbed his face, pulling his mask down. Then I kissed him. His eyes widened and his face turned pink.

"I-Im so sorry." My eyes widened in realization. I stood up but he pulled me back down.

"You. Actually... Like me?" He asked. I gulped and nodded my head yes. Next thing I new, he had me pinned by the waist, and was kissing me. I kissed back and I smiled in the kiss.

"I love you two.' He whispered as we pulled part. I picked him up and set him on the couch. He didn't put his mask back on so I took it without him realizing. He changed the channel to Our Little Horsies and the doorbell rang.

I went to the door and Aphmau was there.

" hey Aph." I smiled.

"Hey. I forgot to give Zane something and I wanted to check on you two." She smiled.

"Oh. Well in that case, come in." I smiled. She looked at Zane and froze after I shut the door.

"Where's your mask?" Aphmau ashed Zane. I put the mask on me and went into the kitchen.

"TRAVIS. MY FEET MAY HURT BUT I CAN STILL KILL YOU." Zane screamed. I walked back with a smile and he stared at me wearing the mask.

"Awh! Kawaii!' Aphmau smiled.

" this smells like strawberries." I smiled. Then gave Zane his mask back. He took it, putting it on and I jabbed his side making him flinch and he held in a laugh. He's ticklish!

He picked up a pillow, got on his knees and hit me on the head. I fell back and he constantly hit me.

"Ow! Zane! STOP!" I giggled as he constantly hit me.

"NOPE. REVENGE!" He screamed I'm rage. Then I started tickling him and was on top of him now.

"N-NO!! AHAHA! S-S-STOP HAHAHAHA!" he laughed while kicking his feet.

"Come on." I pouted. Then stopped, not wanting him to get hurt.

"Hey Zane. I brought you the celestial and Luna dolls-i uh mean-i er... ACTION FIGURES. YEAH. THATS IT." Aphmau blushed. Then handed him ponies.

"Awh. Das cute. You two play with ponies?" I smiled as Zane blushed too.

"N-NO! I-ITS NOT LIKE THA-" I covered his mouth.

"I get it. I've already seen your collection. Its okay really." I smiled. Zane blushed a darker color and I felt something weird on my hand.

"EW!" I yelled pulling my hand back.

"What happened?" Aph asked.

"He licked my hand!" I replied whipping it on Zane's shirt.

"H-HEY!" He yelled.

"I'll leave you two be. Haha!" She laughed. Then left. As soon as the door shut I picked Zane up as I sat down. Then I forced him to sit on my lap.

"T-Travis?" He asked. I hugged him from behind and turned on our little horsies.

I hugged him and he rested his head on my chest.

"I love you Zane." I smiled.

"I know. I love me too." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and he giggled. Then kissed my nose.

"Y-you.... You missed." I spoke quietly. He looked at me curiously and I closed the gap in between us. I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance. He didn't let me in.

I gripped his butt and his mouth closed Eben tighter. Oh... I see... He won't give in.

I growled and then it surprised me. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch making me moan quietly in pleasure. Then I searched his mouth.

We pulled apart and a string of saliva connected us, (never to he removed. Dun Dun DUNNNN) and it then fell onto both of us.
(Awh...)

I sighed and smiled at Zane.

"I half to go now before your brother thinks I'm dead." I sighed. He nodded and we kissed once more. Then I got up and walked out.