chapter 8

Okay. So before I start this, I want to let you all know my computer broke down. I can't make pictures online anymore. So. I was wondering if I should hand draw there won't be color. Just black and white. I have an example above. Its me as a pony, but I can draw humans just as well.

Should I draw a picture for every chapter? Every two chapters, what ever order, or none at all?

It will take a longer time to make chapters, but I want to be sure. I feel like it would make the book better. I'll soon change the cover too. Just let me know what you think.

See you later my shadow warriors~

~~~~

Zane's POV

I woke up in the arms of an angel. Literally. He's a demon warlock. Probably the only one in existence.

"Morning Zane." Travis groaned. I closed my eyes again and pretended to be asleep. Then he lightly chuckled.

My phone went off and I pretended to wake up. I yawned and Travis looked at me with his beautiful greed eyes. I smiled and grabbed my phone. Aphmau texted me.

Travis held me from behind as a blush spread on my cheeks and stared at my phone, as I opened the message.

Aph-meow// hey Zane. I know Travis is with you so this is why I sent you this message. Your both invited to our sleep over. Come at any time. Also, I forgive you Travis. ;D

"Wow... Are we? Actually going to go?" I asked.

"Sure. why not?" Travis replied with his bright smile.

I smiled back. And tried getting up but he pulled be back down.

"Travis. We need to get ready." I giggled. He groaned and I rolled off of him. Then shoved him off of the bed.

"Er. ZANE!" He yelled in rage. I giggled and grabbed my old school bag. Then changed, forgetting Travis was in here.

"U-Uh." I heard a very uneasy voice. Too late to go back now.... I put on Mt black tanktop. Then my jacket.

"Its just a shirt. You need to change in the bathroom now." I said without looking at him.

"O-oh course." I can tell he's blushing.

"Or. Y-you could change.... With me." I blushed even more.

"I'd love too." Travis smiled. Then took off his shirt in front of me. I then changed my pants. I put my PJ's into my backpack and went into the bathroom, grabbing a toothbrush and walked out to see Travis changing his pants.

"U-Uh. S-sorry." I apologized. He chuckled as a faint blush showed on his face. He then walked up to me, hugging me. Plz no. You still haven't put your pants on....

Time skip.

Travis and I walked to aphmaus house and I nocked on the door.

"Hey Zane! Travis! Come on in!" Aphmau cheered. Then told us to come in. We walked in and everyone looked at Travis. Then Aphmau hugged him. He smiled and hugged her back.

"I'm so sorry about yesterday." He apologized.

"No. I should be sorry. What I did was wrong and you freaked out. That's okay" Aphmau cheered. Kawaii~Chan stared at me and I sat next to Aphmau and Travis.

"Everyone can change into there pajamas now. Boys get changed in the basement. Girls upstairs." Aphmau smiled at us. Travis dragged me into the basement and I changed my shirt.

It says 'have a horrible day' I love it!

Then I changed my pants into shorts.  Then I grabbed my blanket and wrapped it around myself. I then walked into the area where Aphmau was standing there wearing a purple 1-Z