YAZ AND INFORMATION

Okay hey guys! Luludog14 here and i just wanted to say, sorry for the writers block and for the people on my skype. my phone was taken away and I'm grounded due to school issues. i should be back in a little and the only way I'm on wattpad is from my dads computer... hopefully he doesn't figure out but ANYWAYS

i made the #FiftyShadesOfZanvis book! it doesnt have a cover yet. ill set one or even make one when i get my phone back.

i wanted to say that updates will be really slow due to school and i hope you all understand, i truly am sorry and also, conniel doesn't exist any more so i might delete afew things in the chapters. make sure to read author notes cuz i only make these when there important. ill let you know if i do through an a/n. then go back in the book and read what i did cuz I'm going to make things different and add special parts.

i want to thank you all for being on my side through this and i hope things will get better in the future for most of you who have depression or anxiety. trust me, i have a lot of great knews such as this being apart of a THREE BOOK SERIES! this would be considered as the ending book that will timelaps into the past where we learn all about zane! hope to see you there and when i randomly yelled HOTDOG last chapter, that was a spoiler.

so this is me and two other people writing a book together.

Zoe, Hanna, and Connie! the three musketeers!

love you all my shadow warriors and i look forward to the next update! peace!