chapter 30

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! WE GOT FANART OF CONNIE AND JUNIEL! I LOVE IT! 28.4K... This is the first time this has ever happened to me. Thank you ChrisCarAnt you made my day ;D

juniel started waking up and my eyes widened. He instantly looked at us, then Lulu teleported back.

"There your new parents." Lulu reassured him.  He didn't stop looking st us.

"H-But... My mom... D-d-dad!" He cried. I hugged him and he buried his head in my chest

"Shhh. Its okay. we can help. Were here for you." I reassured. He held tightly onto me and stopped shaking.

"Want to start school for him?" Travis though.

"I'd love to learn..." Juniel said as he wiped his tearful eyes. I looked at Travis and we nodded at each other.

"I'll go now." Lulu smiled. Then teleported away with a wink.

"What type of magic do you have?" I asked kindly.

"F-Fire." He replied.

"I'll get it set up." Travis smiled walking up stairs and to the extra room.

"S-Set up what?" Juniel asked.

"Your room of course." I smiled. His eyes widened and he hugged me again.

I called the school as he explored the house and I set him up. Juniel Ro'Meave. Zane adopted him...

I smiled at the thought and someone nocked at the door. Juniel hid behind me as I opened it.

"Hey Travis. I was wondering AH!" Aphmau screamed when she saw Juniel.

"WHEN DID YOU HAVE A KID?!" She gasped in excitement. I rolled my eyes and Juniel stayed behind me.

"Juniel. This is Aphmau. She's our friend!" I smiled at Juniel. The two shook hands and I smelt something.

"MY CUPCAKES!" Zane yelled tumbling down the stairs. Then he went right to the kitchen.

"When did he have time to do that?!" I laughed. Another Zane fell down the stairs, then disappeared from existence.

"YIU SAW NOTHING!" Zane and apparently Lulu yelled.

"Nothing makes sense anymore." I sighed.

"Does this normally happen?" Aphmau laughed. I nodded my head yes and she giggled making Juniel laugh.

"Oh yeah! we have a new neighbor! Her name is Connie!" Aphmau smiled. I thought.

"Juniel? Wanna meet Connie?" I asked him. Juniel nodded and went with Aphmau.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed Zane's butt when he was faced the other way.

"Hhheeeeeey zaney." I smirked. He punched me in the stomach and I fell back in pain.

"Whyhyhyhy!" I groaned while holding my stomach.

"Don't do that to me! You scared me!" He sighed. He helped me up and I smiled looking into his eyes.

He looked back and we started kissing. I trailed my hands up his waist during the kiss and we stopped smiling at each other.

I hugged him and Zane quickly pulled away in time.

"CONNIEISSOCUTEIMGONNADIEHELPMEPLEASE!" He had a panic attack.

"Juniel! Calm down!" I laughed.

"C-Connie is so beautiful! She has the most soothing voice, she's nice, and I think I'm in love!" He gasped, falling.

I quickly caught him and laughed.

"You really like her don't you." Zane smiled. Juniel nodded with a blush. Then he smelt the air.

"I made cupcakes." Zane smiled giving one to Juniel. Juniel smiled and I looked at Zane questionably.

"No cupcakes for you yet Travis! You need to show Juniel his room." Zane warned.

"Fine!" I groaned in a joking manner making Juniel laugh. Zan rolled his eyes and went back to frosting.

I walked up the stairs, Juniel behind and I stopped at his room. Then opened the door.

Juniel gasped. Its gray carpeting, green walls, black curtains, a pink bed sheet, and flames at the bottom of the green walls. We gave Juniel a guitar and a laptop.

He hugged me and I hugged back.

"I love you dad!" He smiled. That word warmed my  up so much...

"I love you too Juniel." I smiled.

Hey guys. Luludog14 Here and I wanted to talk to you guys about something. I'm really sorry about not updating in, I think a month? Idk what's been going on but as you can see, I've been a little derpy with the book. Im starting to run out of ideas and I need time to think. I love you all, don't get me wrong, but I feel terrible about this.

Can you guys send me ideas? If you do, I'll make sure to mention you, and also, should I make a Connie x Juniel book? Would you guys even read that?...

I don't know. Please let me know and I'll see you all later my shadow~Warriors.

I'm out~