BEFORE READING☑️

BEFORE YOU READ! I WOULD LIKE TO THANK KARINA, voluntears , FOR THE BEAUTIFUL COVER! :)

Hey, thanks so much for clicking on this book! I hope you enjoy the story as much as I did writing it.

Now, as you read, there are a few warnings I need to put out there for you.

1) Arabella (the main character) and Damon have a slow burn love. That means that they slowly develop feelings for each other and finally act upon their emotions really late in the book.

2) Though I've gone through and edited this book, it is certainly not perfect. There will be many spelling/grammatical errors throughout this book because I wrote this when I was 13 and finished it when I finally began to grasp the concept of good writing towards the end of the book.

I warn you of really cheesy moments and overrated ideas. I can assure you that it was way worse before.

If you're reading this past, like 2018, yes I KNOW about Freya's existence. However, I wrote this book way before The Originals was an idea for Julie Plec - thus, the writing isn't going to correctly represent the Mikaelson family because I was just going off information presented in TVD seasons 3 and 4. If I ever get the inspiration to completely rewrite this book, it will include bits of Arabella's past with all of the correct Mikaelson lineage. But for now, I'm sorry, but I just didn't know Julie was gonna throw them in New Orleans until I had already completed this book lol. I hope you can still enjoy this book despite this!

3) Feel free to comment, but do not try and correct me on my character. I know what I'm doing and how I want to do it. If you want to talk about my character for some strange reason, my inbox is always open.

4) You must read this book first then the sequel, The Family Jewels and it's sort-of spin off, Dear Arabella. The way I wrote this series was the following: Sister, Sister; Dear Arabella; The Family Jewels. Thus, I recommend reading in that order. Dear Arabella is like, maybe 10 chapters that are approximately 2 pages long lol don't worry.

5) You'll probably see halfway through the book something like "10 comments until next update" lol ignore those! When I was first updating this book, I used to NEVER get comments but a lot of votes (if you can believe it!) so I got fed up with people not recognizing my work and wanted comments. Obviously, every single chapter has exceeded the comment goal lmao. But you should still comment! That's what makes Wattpad fun, right ;)

Enjoy reading. Be sure to vote and comment!