「016」

0 1 6

WE ON

══════↯══════

Jungkook's lips were on mine and his eyes were staring right into mine. If only I still had my glasses on, it would've stopped our eye contact with each other. Jungkook's lips are warm and soft. I feel my face getting red from the sudden action that I was completely lost about the situation right now. Even my heart's beating very quickly.

Jungkook quickly gets off of me and I quickly get up to hide my face while backing away. I cover my mouth while still in shock as the silence and awkwardness creeps in.

"I-I-I think that's enough practice for the day," I said as I got off the mat, "If I could be excused."

I dash out the gym door and run into Jimin.

"Oh, annyeong Yoonbyul~ How are y-"

"Can't talk right now oppa!"

I run right past Jimin and quickly unlocked the dorm's door. I threw myself onto my bed and placed a pillow over my head. I need to calm down. I take a deep breath to slow down my breathing. I'm glad no one else saw what happened. I would've been in quite a hassle since Jungkook's an idol.

I touch my own lips and recall the kiss. It was my first kiss.

J U N G K O O K

My mind is blank. Did I just...? I place my hand onto my lips. I shake my head to avoid jumping to conclusions. My heart's beating very fast to a point where it could beat out of my chest. I feel like I'm out of breath. Yoonbyul's lips were soft and warm. Ugh, my face is becoming hot and I could feel my ears turning red.

I'm sitting on the wrestling mat while trying to collect my thoughts. I need to control my feelings. Hopefully no one else saw. I bite my lip continuously. Suddenly the gym door opens and Jimin walks in.

"What happened with Yoonbyul? I ran into her earlier and she avoided me. Are you guys finished practicing for something?" He asked as he threw himself onto the wrestling mat.

"Oh, no, nothing."

Jimin begins tracing the lines on the wrestling mat before looking at me with doubt, "You're doing that weird thing with your lip again. You always do that when you've done something suspicious."

"N-n-no I don't!" Why am I even lying to Jimin hyung? He sees right through me.

"Now you're just denying it. Did something happen with you and Yoonbyul? Wait. Don't tell me you two-"

"No. It's not what you think!"

"Oh, would you look at that~ Our shy maknae has become a man~" Jimin sang.

"No hyung! It was an accident!"

"Was it really? It's not an accident if you liked it."

"I did like- Ya!" My face becomes red with embarrassment.

Jimin laughs as we both cleaned up the gym.

━━━━━━━━━

The wrestling tournament began today. I can't believe this will affect our first term mark. I really want to win to get those bonus marks. I am quite competitive when it comes to certain games.

Across the room is Yoonbyul whom I haven't spoke to for nearly three days. At least what had happened only Jimin and she knows. 

"Alright! I'll start the tournament with girls versus girls and the boys versus boys. The last two girls and two boys standing will become a co-ed tournament. Did I make it clear!?" Mr. Song shouted as he went to make a roster.