Chapter Two.

Chapter Two:-

"Hello there."

The stranger replied. And now, I realized the mistake I made. I can't just message someone I don't know.

Paytonray: hey, umm, I'm sorry. I don't think we can talk. This is a mistake.

I typed in the message, thinking. Should I send it or not? I thought about it for a minute, and I ended up sending it.

The guy replied in 5 seconds.

AxelCooper18: what is a mistake? And why can't we talk?

Paytonray: me texting you. I can't talk to strangers. I'm sorry, I gotta go.

I was about to logout, but he replied.

AxelCooper18: no, wait. We could become friends, right? You could just block me if I do something wrong.

I thought about it for a second.. Should I talk to him? Or should I just ignore his text and logout? I guess I could give it a try. I thought.

Paytonray: okay, friends. :)

AxelCooper18: thank you :)

I added him and he accepted. I clicked on his profile and looked at his profile picture. It was just a Superman picture.

I went back to the messages and typed:-

Paytonray: can I see you?

I sat down, waiting for his reply. But he didn't reply. I waited for five minutes, and then I got his reply.

AxelCooper18: nope, not yet. ;)

Paytonray: do you wanna play 20 questions?

I wanted to know more about him.

AxelCooper18: sure, I'll start. How old are you?

Paytonray: I'm 17.

AxelCooper18: your turn.

I sat down thinking for a moment, then I started typing.

Paytonray: what's your favourite colour?

AxelCooper18: black. My turn. Have you ever been in a relationship with a guy?

Oh, really? I didn't want to tell him the truth. What if he laughs at me?

Paytonray: umm, no I haven't.

AxelCooper18: what, seriously?

Was it that bad..?

Paytonray: yeah, seriously. My turn now! Have you ever been in a relationship?

AxelCooper18: yup, twice. My turn.

Was he the 'bad boy' kind or is he the opposite? I waited for him to ask me his question.

AxelCooper18: what are you wearing right now? ;)

What kind of a question was that?

Paytonray: why are you asking this? Why are you winking?

AxelCooper18: it's just a question!

AxelCooper18: anyways, I need to go. We'll continue this later, alright? Talk to you later ;)

AxelCooper18 is now offline.

I guess we'll talk later. It was really fun talking to him. I logged out and switched off my laptop. I took my phone and jogged downstairs. I decided to call Brooke and tell her about Axel. I guess that was his name, since that's what his username says.

• • • • •

After an hour of Brooke fangirling, she finally hung up, saying that she had to go out with her parents.

And right now, I was on the couch with Adam, eating pizza and watching the movie, We're The Millers. My mom left thirty minutes ago, she said she had some work to do.

"Do you want to go out?" Adam asked, looking at me.

"Sure!" I exclaimed, jumping up and down like a three years old kid. "Where?"

"How about the swimming pool?" He suggested.

"Okay, I'll get ready." We both stood up, running to our rooms.

I wore a black bikini and above it, I wore a black crop top and shorts. I kept my hair up in a messy bun and prepared my bag. I had my own, homemade tanning lotion. I got a towel, my sunglasses and an extra dress. I wore my black sandals and jogged downstairs.

"Let's go!" I told Adam.

We walked out of the house, I locked the door and we started walking to Adam's car. Adam started the car and we drove to the swimming pool. It was just fifteen minutes away from our house.

When we reached, I looked around, the place was really crowded. But it doesn't matter. We locked the car and walked inside. My brother prepared a place for us to sit while I stood next to the pool staring at everyone. Kids playing with water, girls tanning, and people eating.

"Alright, you can sit down now." Adam said.

I placed my bag on the floor. I was about to sit down, but someone pushed me and I fell into the water.

"What the hell?!" I yelled, staring at the person who pushed me. It was a guy, he looked like he was 18, or 19.

"I'm really sorry. I didn't do that on purpose." He apologized, staring at me with his ocean blue eyes. His voice was so deep.

"It's alright." I smiled at him.

He helped me out of the pool, I thanked him and then he left.

"Couldn't help your sister?" I asked, glaring at my brother, who was now laughing.

"I'm sorry, but that was really funny." He said, trying to hide his laugh.

I removed the crop top and the shorts and went to swim with my brother.

"Did you just splash water at me?" I asked, glaring at him.

"I guess." He replied, smirking.

And now the war begins.

• • • • •