Chapter Four.

Chapter Four:-

All of our friends were there. Well, almost.

Austin, Mason, Jacob, Brooke, Travis, Regina, Dana and of course, Tanner.

Have I mentioned that Brooke and Austin are dating? No? Well, they are.

We were all in the kitchen, I greeted everyone, but then Brooke pulled me to the living room.

"What!?" I glared at her, pulling my arm away and fixing my outfit.

"Oh my god, you should've seen the smile on Mason's face when you entered the kitchen!" She squealed, jumping up and down. "He was staring at you all the time!"

"Chill." I said, trying to calm her down.

"You two would make a great couple." She said, smiling at me.

"Okay, now let's get to the kitchen before someone comes out here." I said, pulling her back to the kitchen.

"Hey guys, do you wanna play Never Have I Ever?" Tanner asked.

"Okay." We all replied together.

"Wait!" Brooke yelled, making everyone stare at her. "Do I really have to drink?"

"Yes." Jacob replied.

She groaned and followed us to the living room. We sat in a circle and when we had the cups ready, we started playing.

"Brooke, you go first." Tanner told her.

"Okay." She nodded.

She was quiet for a second before she said, "never have I ever, lied about something."

I looked at my friends and saw Dana and Jacob drinking a shot.

"My turn!" Dana said. "Never have I ever, gotten a tattoo."

Mason and Tanner drank.

"You have a tattoo?" I asked Mason.

"Yeah." He nodded, smiling at me.

"My turn now." Jacob said. "Never have I ever, seen the person to my left drunk."

I looked to the left side and saw Austin next to me. He's always drunk! I thought.

I drank a shot and saw Brooke, Mason and Regina drink too.

"Alright." Austin said, giving all of us a creepy look. I don't like that.

"Never have I ever, broken up with someone because I wanted to be with someone else."

Regina and Travis drank.

We continued playing the game and now it's my turn.

"Okay.." I said, thinking of what to ask them. "Never have I ever, secretly looked through a friend's drawers."

Jacob, Austin, Adam and Tanner.

When we were done, I stared at the paper to see how many shots each one of us drank, to find out who's the winner.

Austin - 9
Mason - 8
Brooke - 9
Dana - 7
Tanner - 9
Payton - 10
Travis - 6
Regina - 7
Jacob - 8

"Okay, guys." Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to say who's the winner and who's the loser.

"The winner is Travis." He smiled.