Chapter Twenty Six.

Chapter Twenty Six:-

I just wanted to punch Mason, I still couldn't believe he did this to me, he lied to me, he tricked me.

"Payton, can I talk to you?" Mason asked.

I just continued walking and I ignored him, while Brooke just glared at him.

"Can you tell you friend to stop glaring at me?" He asked.

"She can do whatever she wants." I replied.

"Look, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't mean to-"

"You didn't mean to-what? Cheat? You didn't mean to sleep with her? Wow."

"Payton, please."

"No."

"Please, I'm really sorry."

"She said no!" Brooke yelled.

"Can you not yell? People are going to watch us!"

"Let then watch, they need to know that you're an asshole." Brooke said.

"Look, all I'm asking for is one more chance."

"She said no." And then someone punched him.

I looked behind me and found Alex.

Wait, what? How did he even know we're here? Did he follow us?

"Alex, chill." I whispered.

"No, don't tell me to chill." He replied.

He punched him again.

"This is for being an asshole."

Again.

"This is for always lying to Payton."

And again.

"And this is for hurting her."

People were starting to gather around us.

Come on, all I asked for is a donut and a cup of coffee, why did this have to happen? I have to admit tho, Alex is hot when he's angry.

"Alex, enough." I pulled him away and started walking.

"He deserved more than that."

"Okay, but chill." I said. "It doesn't matter anymore."

"Fine."

• • • • •

I explained everything to Brooke, about what he did and how we broke up. She got mad and started cursing, but then we changed the subject and we just started talking about college, since graduation's going to be in a few weeks.

"Where do you wanna go?" She asked.

"Harvard." I replied.

"Same!" She exclaimed. "We're gonna be together forever."

I smiled at her.

I was really happy, she's going to be with me. I'm happy we are almost the same at everything, I'm so glad she's my best friend.

We stopped talking and started eating our donut. I remembered what Alex told me, I still wanted to know what it means. What he meant. What does he mean by the real him and the fake him?

And about Alex, he dropped us and left because he had some work to do.

I told him I was going to text him later, I needed to know what he meant. Speaking of texting, Axel and I haven't been texting each other for a very long time, I really missed him.

I promised myself I would text him when I go back home.

• • • • •