Chapter Thirty.

Chapter Thirty:-

We were at McDonald's right now. Alex and I. We ordered our food and right now, we were waiting for the food. I checked my phone almost every 5 minutes, I wanted to talk to Axel so bad.

"What's up with you?" Alex asked.

"What?" I looked at him, confused.

"Why do you look at your phone every 5 minutes?"

"I.. Nothing." I replied.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I am okay, thanks for asking." I smiled at him.

When we got our food, we sat down and started eating. When my phone vibrated, I placed the food back on the table quickly, and pulled the phone out of my bag. It was a text from Axel, finally!

AxelCooper18: hello! I'm so sorry, I've been busy these days. I'm not now, we could talk.

Paytonray: it's okay. I'll text you later, I'm with my friend right now, okay? Gtg!

I closed my phone and started eating again. A few minutes later, Alex's phone vibrated. Wow, weird.

He started typing and when he was done, he kept the phone back in his pocket.

"So.." he started. "I was thinking, we should make a birthday party for you."

"But I already had one." I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't think you liked that one.." he said. "I was thinking of a party. Like, a huge party."

"I don't know.. I'll think about it."

"Okay, you can tell me tomorrow what you think, and we can give away the invitations at school, okay?"

I nodded.

We continued eating in silence and when we were done, we left the place.

• • • • •

"Where are we?" I asked.

"Just keep your eyes closed, and walk." Alex replied.

I held his hand and he lead me to.. God knows where.

"Are we there?" I asked.

"Yes, you can open now." He replied.

I opened my eyes and looked around me. I was amazed. There was a waterfall, and a lake. There was a blanket placed in front of the lake. Everything looked so amazing.

"Wow, that's.. perfect." I didn't have any words to describe how perfect the place looks.

"Come on, let's go." He pulled me with him and we lied down on the blanket.

"That's so beautiful." I stared at the stars, it looked so beautiful.

"I know." He replied.

I looked at him, and he was already looking at me. I smiled and he smiled back. And then we just sat there, in silence, staring at the beautiful sky.

"We can't fall asleep here, we have school." I said.

"I know, just a few minutes, and then we're going to leave." He replied.

I didn't really want to leave, but we had to.

"Alex?"

"Yeah?" He answered.

"What did you mean by what you said when we were at my place?"

"What?"

"When you said you wished that I loved the real you as much as I loved the fake you, what does that mean?"

"You're gonna find out soon." He replied. "So soon."

"Okay." I whispered.

I felt so sleepy, so I decided to close my eyes for just a few minutes, and we could leave later. But then, the opposite happened.

• • • • •