Chapter Thirty Four.

Chapter Thirty Four:-

I woke up with a headache. Why do I always wake up with headaches?

Well, I spend the whole night talking to Axel. When he said he liked me, I told him I'm not ready to be in any relationships, but I would still like to be his friend, and we're going to see what happens in the future.

We talked after that for a few minutes, and then I fell asleep on the phone.

Wait... I FELL ASLEEP!?

I looked around for my phone and it was on the floor. Great.

I picked it up, it was still on 30%. I opened Skype and looked at my messages with Axel.

AxelCooper18: do you wanna play truth or dare?

AxelCooper18: hey, you there?

AxelCooper18: are you ignoring me?

AxelCooper18: wait, you fell asleep, didn't you?

I smiled, that was so cute!

AxelCooper18: text me when you wake up, then. goodnight princess :) <3

I clicked on my phone and started typing,

Paytonray: i'm so so so sorry! i didn't know i would fall asleep! oopsie :•

I left my phone to charge and then went to the bathroom to take a shower.

I started thinking about my finals. What am I going to do? I want to graduate, but I don't wanna study. I hate studying. Everyone hates studying.

I did my routine, and then I got my phone and texted Axel.

Paytonray: Axel?

I was about to leave my phone, but I got his reply in a second. Wow.

AxelCooper18: yes?

Paytonray: Wow, that was quick.

Paytonray: Anyways, I wanted to ask! Don't you think that 'two weeks' is a really long time?

AxelCooper18: nahh, close your eyes, open them, and BOOM, it's graduation! :D

Paytonray: Wooow....

AxelCooper18: I know right!

Talking to him makes me happy. I always smile whenever I talk to him. He's really funny and sweet, I wish I could meet him sooner.

Wearing my black Adidas shirt and black ripped jeans, I took my phone and walked downstairs. I entered the kitchen, my brother was already there. As always, with a coffee cup in his hand, the one that I always steal, and a cookie in his other hand.

"Good morning." I smiled at Adam.

"Make your own coffee!" He pulled the cup away from me and held it tightly.

I laughed at his face, he looked like a little kid. He looked stupid.

"Stop laughing!" He glared at me. "You always steal my coffee. I end up making a second cup, and then mom steals that too. And I have to make the third cup, but then I won't have time to drink it. So, I never drink coffee in the morning."

"Wow.." I looked at him, trying not to laugh. "We're not in the morning tho."

He ignored me.

Well, okay.

I made my own cup of coffee and went back to my room. I'll just stay for a few minutes and then I'll walk around the garden for sometime.

And then, I can come back and start studying, for the stupid finals. Fucking finals.

I can't wait to get rid of high school. I'll be leaving all of the teachers, fake people, books, exams. Everything. Finally.

But I'll miss my friends. Brooke and I are going to the same college. But not everyone else. We decided to meet in our breaks. All in one place.

Countdown starts from today.

13 days left for graduation.

•     •     •     •     •