Chapter Thirty Five.

Chapter Thirty Five:-

Finals.

Two days left, and then we start our finals.

I'm so excited.

Not.

I was at Brooke's place right now. Brooke, Danny, Alex and I were together. We were all sitting in weird positions.

Brooke was lying down on her study table, Danny was lying on the ground, in a starfish position.

Alex and I were kind of normal. He was sitting on Brooke's bed, and my head was on his lap. I fell asleep for 30 minutes and Danny woke me up.

We decided to go out together before our finals. Even though we were supposed to start studying, we just decided we all needed at least a day together.

"So, where do you guys wanna go?" Alex asked.

"I say we go to a restaurant, get some food, and then go to the beach." Brooke answered.

"Yeah."

"That's a great idea."

"Noooo!"

We all turned to Danny, the only person who yelled "no."

"Why not?" Brooke asked.

"I hate it when the sand touches my leg." He complained.

"You're so childish!" I said. "We're going. Wear your shoes."

He groaned.

We all wore our shoes and left the place.

•     •     •     •     •

We were all sitting together, they were talking, while I was texting.

Axel.

AxelCooper18: goodluck with your finals!

Paytonray: how did you know about my finals?

AxelCooper18: I have my ways ;)

Paytonray: creep.

AxelCooper18: I know.

I kind of like Axel, but I'm starting to get creeped out. Like, how? How does he know every single thing about me? Sometimes it's funny, but it's starting to get creepy.

I think he said he studies in a different country. But, I don't know, I feel like he's in our school.

I told him I gotta go and I logged out. I have to start studying today.

"Guys, I need to leave now." I said.

"Me too." Alex said.

"Alright, we'll see you later, goodluck!" Brooke hugged me and then Alex.

I hugged Danny, and then Alex and I left.

He dropped me home, I thanked him, gave him a hug and left.

"I'm back!" I yelled.

"Finally." I heard my Adam say. "You need to start studying."

"Sure, mom." I said.

I walked up to my room and locked the door. I changed into my pajama and then took my Maths textbook out of my bag. I needed to start studying. I opened my textbook, and started reading some stuff that I never understood, and I never will.

•     •     •     •     •