Chapter Ten.

Chapter Ten:-

Last period: Maths.

I was exhausted. Today was really exhausting. I have a lot of homeworks to do, I have no idea when I will be done with all of them.

I opened the door and walked in. Mr. Smith wasn't there yet. I found an empty seat at the end, I walked to the back of the class and sat down, placing my bag on the floor.

I took out my phone and started using it until I felt someone tapping my shoulder. I looked next to me and saw Mason.

"Hi." I gave him a shy smile.

"Hello beautiful." He smiled back. "How is your day?"

"Exhausting. I can't wait for Maths to end." I replied.

"Can I come over?" He asked.

"Of course." I replied smiling at him.

He was about to say something but Mr. Smith walked in.

• • • • •

I stood outside, near the school's gate alone, waiting for Mason. When the bell rang he said he had something to do and that he will meet me outside.

I waited for 15 more minutes, I was going to look for him, but my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and stared at the screen.

Mason: Is it okay if you go home with Brooke or someone? I'll be at your place in an hour.

Are you kidding me!?

I unlocked my phone and called Travis. He answered on the second ring.

"Pay?"

"Hi Travis, is it okay if you pick me up from school?" I asked him quickly.

"Aren't you supposed to be with your boyfriend?"

"He said he was busy and he's gonna be at my place in an hour." I replied.

He was quiet for a few seconds but then he answered, "I'm coming now."

"Thankyou so much!" I thanked him and hung up.

I walked to a bench and sat down, waiting for Travis. I played Heathens by Twenty One Pilots on my phone and sang the lyrics in a low voice.

Five minutes later, I saw Travis' car, I stood up and ran to the car, opening the passenger's door, I sat down and closed it.

"Why did your boyfriend ditch you?" Travis asked angrily.

"I don't know.." I replied nervously. "He said he had something to do."

"Did you ask him what that thing is?"

"No." I replied.

He drove and it was really silent, awkward silence. I turned on the radio, since it was really awkward, and turned up the volume. The song Blank Space by Taylor Swift is playing.

A few minutes passed by, and I noticed that Travis wasn't taking me home.

"Umm, Travis?" I called.

"Yeah?" He looked at me.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, looking back at him.