Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen:-

After eating, Brooke and I got some clothes. She forced me to buy dresses and we went to the salon, made our hair, we got out nails done, eyebrows, and everything else you could do at a salon. After everything was done, we were finally back at Brooke's house, it was 8 pm.

I fell on the floor with my shopping bags in hand. "Okay, who goes shopping for more than 5 hours!?" I groaned.

I couldn't even feel my legs, I was so tired.

"We do." Brooke replied. "It was worth it, you look so pretty."

I forgot to mention, I got some brown highlights that matched my blonde hair and my hair was cut till my shoulder. Brooke thought I should get a 'new look.'

"Well, thankyou, I really had fun today." I smiled at her. "But I guess I should really go back home now."

"Oh.." Brooke looked sad, but she just nodded.

I walked upstairs and entered her room. Putting my laptop in my backpack and getting all of my clothes. I went back down, hugged Brooke and took my shopping bags. I drove to back to our house and knocked on the door. I was greeted by my mother, she looked... Worried? Sad? I couldn't tell..

"Mom, what's wrong?" I asked her, feeling worried.

"I have something to tell you." She said.

"What is it?" I asked, going inside and walking back to my room. I missed my room.

Mom followed me and she sat on my bed.

"Your dad left today." She looked at me.

I smiled, turning to her. "And why do you look worried?"

She looked at me for a few seconds and then looked down. "He's coming back and he's going to stay with us for two months, since your birthday is next month."

"WHAT!?" Oh, no. I didn't want him here. Why would he stay? He didn't even care about my birthday, or me.

"I know what he did to you wasn't right, but he's your father." My mom said. "Give him a chance."

"Can I be alone for sometime?" I asked, not looking at her.

"Okay." She said, getting up and leaving my room.

I locked the door and walked into the bathroom, I stripped off my clothes and took a shower for about 30 minutes. I dried myself with a towel and wore my undergarments, I wore black pj shorts and a black batman tank-top. I dried my hair and kept it loose.

I walked out of the bathroom and sat on my bed, got my laptop and switched it on. I logged in to my Skype account and texted Axel.

AxelCooper18: hello. I will call you, just give me a few minutes.

Paytonray: okay.

I waited for 10 minutes, and I heard a voice. I looked at my laptop. He was calling.

I felt nervous, but I still answered the call.

"Hello?" I heard him say.

I couldn't answer, I have no idea why.

"You there?" He asked.

"Hello, Axel." I smiled.

I waited for him to say something, but a message popped up on my laptop screen.

AxelCooper18: your voice is so beautiful.

• • • • • •

One Skype Call.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें