Chapter Three.

Chapter Three:-

After swimming for about an hour, we sat down and ate some snacks, talking about random stuff. And then I started thinking. Should I tell my brother about Axel or not?

"Hey, Adam?" I looked at him.

"Yes?" He asked, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"There's this guy I met on Skype.." I started talking but he interrupted.

"When? How? Didn't I tell you not to talk to strangers on that app? You don't know how dangerous it is!" He yelled.

"Just listen to me." I said, glaring at him. "I was gonna stop talking to him, but he said that we could be friends and if it doesn't work I could block him."

I explained to him everything and showed him the conversation on my phone.

"Well, I guess he's not that bad." He said and pointed one finger at me, "But, you need to show me everything and tell me everything about him."

"Okay." I nodded and smiled.

We continued eating and talking about what we were going to do when we reach home.

• • • • •

After taking a shower, I wore a grey crop top and black shorts. Mom said she was gonna take me and my brother out for dinner.

I walked downstairs, my mother and Adam were there already.

"Let's go." Mom said grabbing the car keys and leaving the house.

Adam locked the door and we entered the car. I was in the backseat and Adam was in the passenger seat. The car ride to the restaurant was really silent.

When we reached the restaurant, we slowly walked to our table and sat down.

"Welcome to The Cheesecake Factory, I'm Rebecca. Can I get you something to drink?" Rebecca greeted in a friendly way, smiling at us. Her hair was black, it had blue highlights. She was my height, a few inches taller. She seemed like a friendly girl.

"I would like to get water, please." Mom replied.

Rebecca turned to me, "what about you miss?"

"Water, please." I smiled at her.

My brother asked for water too, "I'll be back with your water in a few minutes." Rebecca smiled at us.

"Thank you." Mom thanked Rebecca and turned to Adam and I.

"So, what did you two do today?" She asked.

"Nothing, we watched a movie and went to the pool." Adam replied.

Rebecca came back with our water and we thanked her.

"Are you ready to order?" She asked us.

My mom nodded and looked at Rebecca, "I'll get a Pasta Marinara, please."

Rebecca writes it down and looks at me, "Sure, what about you, miss?"

"I would like to have the Miso Salmon, please." I replied, smiling at her.

And then, she turns to my brother, "what about you, sir?"

"I'll get the Miso Salmon too please, thank you." He smiled at her.

"Can I get you anything else?" Rebecca asks, taking the menus.

"Thank you." Mom said, smiling at her.

A few minutes later, Rebecca came back with our food, she smiled at us. "Enjoy."

• • • • •

I haven't talked to Axel all day, so I decided to text him.

Paytonray: heyy!

I waited for ten minutes, and when he didn't reply, I logged out and placed my laptop on my study table.

"Payton!" My mom called from the living room.

"Coming!" I yelled back and stood up, leaving my room. "Yes, mom?"

"Get ready, you're going with your brother." She replied.

"Where?" I asked her, looking at Adam.

"He's going to Tanner's house." She replied. "Oh, Mason is gonna be there." She winked at me.

"Mom, I don't like him!" I groaned. I kind of has a crush on him, but I'm not gonna admit that!

"Sure." She replied. "Come on, go get ready."

I walked to my room and checked my closet. What do I wear today..? I thought.

I wore a black crop top, black shorts and matched the outfit with my Adidas shoes. I stood in front of the mirror and checked the outfit for a few minutes. Yep, perfect.

I left my curly hair untied, grabbed my phone and walked downstairs.

"I'm ready." I said, smiling.

A few seconds later, Adam came down too.

"I'm ready." He said.

I looked at him, and guess what? He was wearing black too.

"I guess we're twinning today." I said, smiling at him.

He chuckled, "yeah, let's go."

"You two, if you're gonna be late, call me, okay?" Mom pointed at us.

We nodded and walked out of the house.

We walked to Tanner's house, it was five minutes away from our house.

When we reached, I knocked on the door and Tanner answered the door in a second.

"What's up, bro?" My brother and Tanner did the 'guy handshake' and then Tanner turned to me.

"Hello, beautiful." He greeted, hugging me.

"Heyy!" I greeted, hugging him back.

Tanner wasn't like the other guys, he wasn't the player type. He's a really good person, especially to girls. He never broke a girl's heart. He's 18 years old, a year older than me.

"Come on in." He said, opening the door and letting us in.

• • • • •