Chapter Thirty Eight.

Chapter Thirty Eight:-

"It's you!?" I stared at Alex with my eyes wide open.

"Yes.. it's me. My real name is Axel." Alex said. Or Axel.. "it was kinda obvious."

"I.. oh my god. I can't believe it." How? And why?

Why didn't he tell me?

"Why did you hide that from me?" I asked. "You never told me it was you.. why?"

"When we first bumped into each other at the pool.." he started. "I knew that it was you. From your profile picture. I never knew you went to that pool. I went back and sat on the chair and checked my Skype, I saw your picture, and I found out it was you."

"I was going to tell you about it. But then, I thought that you'd think I'm a creep who follows you everywhere. So, I just kept it a secret. I thought we would never see each other again, but then we bumped into each other again. I wanted to get closer to you, and I did."

"I knew almost everything about you. That's why, I was sometimes rude, on Skype. And I never really showed it in real life. Because I like you, Payton. But you were dating Mason. We weren't so close, and I didn't want you to hate me. I tried to push my feelings away, but I couldn't, Pay, I couldn't!"

"You knew about Mason?" I asked.

"Mason and I used to be friends. I had a crush on a girl before, and we started dating. Two weeks later, I found out she was cheating on me, with him, so I stopped talking to him."

"I found out he was cheating on you, and I tried warning you through Skype, but you just thought I'm some idiot trying to ruin your life, so I just dropped it. I know that sounds so selfish, but I was really happy when you two broke up. Yes, I was really happy. I could see through your eyes, you weren't happy with him. And you didn't deserve someone like him."

"I dated twice, but I never loved them as much as I love you. I love you so much, Payton."

I.. what?

I stood in front of him, silently, staring at him. I didn't know what to say.

Brooke showed up and she stood next to Axel.

"You knew about this?" I asked her.

She nodded, staring at the ground.

"I wasn't ready to tell you, Payton." Axel said. "Every time I tried to tell you, something bad would happen. So, I just decided to wait till graduation. And here, I told you."

"He really loves you." Brooke said.

"He talks about you all the time. We had to buy painkillers because we always got headaches." Danny walked next to Axel.

I laughed and Axel hit Danny's shoulder.

"Wow.. so, everyone knew about this?"

"Just us." Brooke said.

"And Adam." Danny continued.

"My brother knows!?" And he didn't tell me!?

"I told him not to tell you." Axel said. "It took us a lot of hard work, but yeah, he kept it a secret."

"God, I don't know what to say."

"I wanna ask you something." Axel walked closer.

"What is it?"

"I know we've only known each other for a few months, but I enjoyed hanging out with you. You're amazing, and funny, and beautiful. You have the sweetest heart ever. I really liked going out with you, you always make me smile, you make me happy all the time. I love seeing your smile, you're just so beautiful. I love the way you laugh, the way you smile, the way you talk, the way you dress, I love everything about you."

"I always wanna see you smile. You deserve to be happy. Now, I know this is too cliche, but I'm gonna do it anyways."

I stared at him, with my eyes wide open, I didn't know what to say.

My eyes are actually starting to hurt now.

"Payton Ray, will you be my girlfriend?" He opened a tiny box that was in his hand the whole time.

It had a necklace with a heart that says "his one." It looked beautiful.

I looked up at him, he was staring at me and smiling. I looked at Danny and Brooke. Danny was giving me a normal look, while Brooke kept on mouthing 'say yes'

I looked back at Axel and said,

"Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend."

His smile was so big it made my heart melt.

Brooke started screaming, jumping and clapping. She hugged Danny and then ran to me and hugged me.

"I can't believe you said yes!"

She turned to Axel and hugged him.

"You finally did it!" She told him and he laughed.

He put the necklace around my neck, I turned around and hugged him. He hugged me back.

My new life starts soon. With my best friends, and my new boyfriend.

I'm so glad I texted AxelCooper18. He's the guy I fell in love with when I first called him. He's the guy who always made me laugh. He's the guy who changed my life, just by sending one text. And the guy who gave me butterflies every time we talked. The guy who made me fall for him just by one Skype call.

• • • • •

Author's Note:-

Guys.... ITS OVERRRR!!!

This book is over. Nooooooooo!

I might write extra chapters tho. So yeah, stay tuned, eh?

I really enjoyed writing this book, it was really fun! I might also rewrite my first book, its on my old account. Crush On The Bad Boy by Black_Souls777.

I just mentioned it so that you guys won't think I'm copying someone's work. It's just my book, on my old account, and I'm gonna rewrite it again. Maybe.

Anyways, back to this one. Extra chapters soon! And I hope y'all enjoyed reading this book! I really enjoyed writing it!

Leave a vote, comment and share it if you like it.

Thankyou guys so so so soooo much!

•     •     •     •     •