Chapter Seventeen.

Chapter Seventeen:-

I was so shocked, I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, I couldn't do anything. I didn't know what to do.

Why would he even do that? He said he hated Britney. Why would he hangout with her? They were holding hands and they kissed, why?

He is coming over in a few minutes, what am I supposed to tell him?

*Ding Dong*

Oh, there he is.

I ran downstairs and opened the door, revealing Mason.

"Hi baby," He greeted. "I'm so sorry for being late, I was with my mom."

"Hello," I smiled. "It's alright, come in."

I pushed the door open, letting him in. He entered the house, greeted Adam and jogged upstairs, entering my room. I silently followed him to my room and closed the door.

"So, what do you wanna do?" He asked.

"I don't know." I replied.

"Is something wrong?" He raised his eyebrow at me.

"Where were you?" I asked, looking at him.

He stared at me for a few minutes and then answered, "I was with my mom, why?"

Lies, lies, lies!

"Stop lying to me!" I was getting so angry.

If he didn't really love me, then why would he be with me? I just don't get it, why do guys use the innocent girls all the time? Why do they have to play with the girls' feelings? It's just so stupid.

"Baby, I'm not lying!" He stood up and walked closer to me but I pushed him away.

"Don't touch me!" I pushed him away and he fell back on the bed.

"What's wrong?" He asked me, feeling confused. Or pretending to be confused.

"Look at this." I made sure that Brooke's name wasn't shown and I showed him the pictures of him and Britney together.

He took the phone from my hands and stared at the pictures, without saying a word.

After like, five minutes, he looked at me and said, "look, I can explain."

"I don't need your explanation, you may leave now." I smiled at him, opening the door, "get out."

He looked kinda sad, but he still left without saying a word.

•     •     •     •     •    •

"Tell me, what happened?"

When I asked Mason to leave, Brooke texted me and she came over. I told her about what happened in details.

"I can't believe he did that to you, you shouldn't forgive him! Ever!" She yelled.

"Your voice!" I exclaimed.

"Oops, sorry." She smiled at me. "Okay, its Saturday tomorrow, we're having a sleepover!"

"Yeah, sure!"

"So, how is Skype guy?" She asked, smirking.

"Axel, and he's okay." I looked at her, "what?"

"You like him, don't you?"

"What!? No! I'm still dating Mason!"

"You don't like Mason, you like Axel."

"I don't know!"

"You do!"

"No!"

"You do!"

"Maybe! I mean, no!"

"Yes!" Brooke screamed, jumping at me and hugging me so tight.

"You two would be so cute, I can't wait for you to meet him!" She pulled away, grinning.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes.

"Come on, let's watch a movie!" She got out of the bed and took out my CD's.

"What are we watching?" I asked.

"I don't know, girl, your movies are so old." She groaned, "and boring."

I took the bag of CD's from her and started checking out the movies.

"Do you wanna watch The Smurfs?" I asked.

Silence.

"Yo, do you wanna watch it?"

Silence.

I looked up and saw Brooke staring at her phone and smiling.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrow.

"Wanna go to Danny's place?" She asked, smiling at me.

"Why?"

"He has a lot of movies!" She replied, "and a pool" she added, winking at me.

"Lets go!" We both hugged each other and started running around, looking for swimming suits and something to wear.

She borrowed an outfit from me, which is something she always does, but she never returned any of the outfits back.

I wore black jean shorts and a white long sleeved crop top, with my Adidas shoes and got my backpack, I got my swimming suit and extra clothes.

When Brooke was ready, we took our backpacks and jogged downstairs.

"Where are you two going?" I heard Adam's voice.

Oh, great.

"We're going to Danny's house." I replied.

"I'm letting you go, just because it's Friday. Be back by 10 pm."

"Sure, love you bro!" I kissed his cheek, hugged him and left with Brooke.

•     •     •     •     •