Chapter Fourteen.

Chapter Fourteen:-

I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was a great day. I stayed up all night talking to Axel, he didn't talk a lot, he would mostly type and let me talk.

-yesterday-

AxelCooper18: what would you do if you meet me?

"Umm, I don't know. I'm not sure, but I'd be happy to meet you though." I said. "I still don't know what you look like. Send me a picture?"

"Nope." He replied.

"Whyy?" I groaned.

AxelCooper18: Because.

"Fine, I'll hang up." I said.

"NO!" He yelled.

"God, my ears!" He laughed.

I loved his laugh, it made me smile.

"Okay, will you send me your picture?"

"I'll send it to you soon." He replied.

"When?"

"I don't know."

"I gotta go now." I said.

"I'm gonna miss you. Goodnight, Payton."

"Aww, I'm gonna miss you too. I'll talk to you tomorrow, goodnight."

-end-

I took a quick shower and got ready. I was going to pick Brooke up and then go to school together. I put on my black ripped jeans and a grey off-shoulder sweater. I wore my black vans, took my backpack, my phone and went downstairs.

"Goodmorning mo- father?" My father was in the kitchen, a plate of pancakes in his right hand and a cup of coffee on the other side.

"Goodmorning sweetie, here's your breakfast." He said. "Oh, and to answer your question, your mom is still sleeping."

"Brooke and I are driving to Starbucks. Thanks though." I said and walked away before he could tell me anything.

I started the car and drove to Brooke's house, I texted her saying I'm outside and she was out in 10 seconds.

"Goodmorning!" She hugged me.

"Goodmorning, Brooke." I hugged her back.

We drove to Starbucks and ordered two hot chocolates. While waiting for our order, I told her about yesterday's Skype call with Axel.

"Ohmygod! He's so sweet! He's in love with you!" She squealed.

"Shut up! He doesn't even know me!" I glared at her. "And, I have a boyfriend."

"Sure, where is your boyfriend?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

"He's waiting for me at school." I replied.

"And how do you know that?"

"He texted me."

She nodded, when our drinks were ready, we took it, walked to the car, and drove to school.

•     •     •     •     •     •

It was the third period, Maths. I had it with Danny, Mason and Brooke. I was sitting beside Brooke while Danny and Mason were sitting behind us.

"Now, we have a surprise test." Mr. Smith said, picking up papers from his desk.

Everyone groaned, including me. Mr. Smith gave us the papers and told us to start writing. I looked down at my paper, it was really easy. I heard Mason whispering 'help me' so I nodded.

It took me 5 minutes to write down my answers. I lifted the paper up a little so that he would see the answers. When he was done, I put my paper back down and he helped Danny.

"Time's up." Mr. Smith said.

He collected all of our papers and sat down, correcting them. We still had 15 minutes left, he said he could correct the papers and give it to us. He called our names, gave us our paper and said our marks out loud.

"Danny Roberts, you got a B." Mr. Smith said. "This is the first time you get something higher than an F, congratulations."

Danny took his paper and walked back to his seat, smiling at me.

'Congrats.' I mouthed to him.

'Thankyou.' He mouthed back.

Mason got a D and Brooke got a B, my name was the last.

"Payton Ray.." He called.

I got up and walked to him slowly, I was getting nervous. He gave me my paper and said, "Congratulations, Payton, you got an A." I smiled and thanked him, everyone cheered for me.

When the bell rang, I put my books in my backpack and picked it up. Danny, Brooke, Mason and I walked out together. It was finally lunch. We met up with all of our friends and sat down together.

"I'm taking you out today." Mason said.

"But we have school!"

"I'll bring you back home by 9 pm." He smiled.

"Fine, where to?" I asked.

"Surprise, it's a date." He replied, winking at me.

I blushed, I turned back to my food and ate slowly.

•     •     •     •     •     •