1

"Alexia, venga aquí ahora!"

I throw my phone on my bed and run to the kitchen from where my mom was calling me.

"Que?" she points to the door so I go to it and open it. Standing there is the one and only Neymar Jr. Now, 3 years ago I would've been fangirling over him being at my door but now I would do anything to get him to leave me alone. "Can you please go away?" I try to shut the door but he stop's it with his foot.

"Alexia just talk to me, 2 minutes is all I need." He looks at me with those gorgeous eyes that made me fall in love with him in the first place. I look back to kitchen where my mom is standing, obviously listening to our conversation. "One minute and that's it." I step outside and shut the door behind me.

"What you saw is not what it looked like at all. I mean yes I was in the bed with her but I didn't sleep with her." I looked up from the ground and to his face. Did he really think I was going to believe this lame ass excuse? "Then what the hell where you doing Neymar? No one just lays naked in bed with someone!" He looked away from me, knowing he was screwed. "Your right. I did sleep with her but It meant nothing to me" he grabbed my hands and brought them to his lips, kissing them. "I only love you Alexia. It'll always be that way"

As much as I wanted to forgive him and for things to go back to the way they were, I just couldn't do it.This was the third time I've caught him with someone else and he uses the same excuse every time.I'm done looking like a moron. I pull my hands away from him and shake my head.

"I love you too Neymar, but I'm tired of getting hurt" I looked at him and there were tears in his eyes. I turned away and walked inside straight to my mom who took me in her arms as I wept.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Muchas gracias for reading this and I hope you enjoyed❤ If you liked this make sure to give it a like and I'll be posting another part tomorrow !