25

^^Oh My GoD 😍😍💍😭

Neymar's p.o.v.

The flight to Florida was short but I was stuck at the airport for an hour signing autographs and taking pictures with fans.

Eventually I told them I needed to leave and met up with Leah and Alexia's mother at the closest hotel. When I arrived her mom gave me the dirtiest look and whispered something to Leah in Portuguese.

I knew both of them hated me for what I did to Alexia, and I needed to apologize, especially to her mom but now wasn't the time.

I parked the car that I had rented from the airport and they both got in, with Leah got in the front. Leah gave me directions to the hospital and I followed them, getting there around 20 minutes later. From what they told Alexia's mom, she was unconscious but Cristiano and his son were fine.

It pissed me off that he was okay, he was the one driving yet Alexia is the one who's hurt. In my opinion it's all his fault.

"Ah yes, we're here for Alexia Ramos" her mother spoke in the best English she could to the lady at the front desk. She moved some papers around and typed something into her computer then looked at us.

"She's only allowed one visitor at a time, room 334."

Leah thanked her and nodded to me, "I think we should let her mom go first, then me and you can go last."

This is the worst chapter I have ever made I can't even. But I wanted to update so yeahh. But idukekwj omg 2.1k reads 😍😍😭 I love you all, thank you so much. ❤❤❤❤❤❤