13

Me rn ⬆ btw this Is Joe Weller, also known as daddy.If you don't know who he is, get out from underneath the rock your living under.

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

Alexia's p.o.v.

When I woke up Leah wasn't in her bed and her suitcase wasn't by the door anymore. I got up and looked in the bathroom but she wasn't there either.

I went and checked my phone, two missed calls and 15 messages all from Leah.

Leah👯🏼: text me as soon as you get this!

                                                                                    me: where the hell are you?

Leah👯🏼: on a plane...

                                                                                   me: que?

Leah👯🏼: Well I requested 4 days off but somehow my boss thought I said 2 so I need to back in the office right now ): I'm sorry to leave you alone.

                                                                                  me: well then.

Leah👯🏼: BUT WHY ON EARTH DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT NEYMAR ???!??

                                                                                me: oops, gotta go 😊

It was too early to argue with her about that, I'd just text her back later.I didn't want to text Cristiano first because I was afraid I would wake him up considering it was only 8 in the morning so I got changed into something that wasn't pajamas and made me a pb&j sandwich.

While I was eating I hard my phone go off about a million times so I threw the rest of the sandwich in the trash then ran to get my phone. Cristiano.

Honesty this chapter sucks butthole but I didn't wanna go two days without updating so yeah, I'm gonna attempt to post another chapter tomorrow or maybe even tonight but idk.