14

Neymar's p.o.v.

I woke up to Marc's alarm going off, an annoying chicken sound.

"Marc wake the hell up and turn that shit off" I said while stretching out my arms.

Sooner or later I needed to text Alexia, I just didn't know when. I didn't want to bother her too much but I also didn't want to let her think I was becoming uninterested.

Marc reached over to his phone turning off his alarm and letting out a loud yawn.

"Do we have anything planned for today?" he asked looking at me.

"Unfortunately, no. I think Leah and Alexia had plans for today and she most likely does not want to do anything with me after last night"

Marc laughed then stopped, most likely remembering what I had told him last night."Ney, I love you and all but you need some help. The girl just broke up with you and you think it's okay to just kiss her two weeks later?"

I was about to reply before he started talking again.

"Don't even answer, I'll answer for you. No it is not okay"

I threw one of my pillows at him and got up to use the restroom. After doing my business I walked back out and sat back on my bed scrolling through my Instagram . I had so many notifications, most of them being people tagging me  in some screenshot.

I clicked on the photo and saw that Cristiano Ronaldo had commented on some girls picture calling her 'very pretty'. What does this have to do with me? I looked closely at the girl's picture he commented on, not recognizing it at first but then I saw the small diamond necklace she was wearing and there was only one girl I knew that had that necklace and it was Alexia.

Alexia's p.o.v. (I'm sorry but all hers is is messages of her and Cris talking.)

Cristiano: good morning Alexia ☀

                                                                                        me: good morning Cristiano 😊

Cristiano: Did you just wake up?

                                                                                       me: Yes, you?

Cristiano: I did not, I just got back from working out. Would you like to get some breakfast with me? Or have you already ate?

                                                                                     me: No, I haven't. I would love too.

Cristiano: Great, where are you staying, I will pick you up.

                                                                                     me: at the Westin Palace Hotel.

Neymar's p.o.v. ( Again 🌚)

Marc told me that he got a text from Leah saying something about how she had to go back to Barcelona for work meaning Alexia was free to do stuff today.

I texted Alexia knowing that if Cristiano freaking Ronaldo of all people had called her beautiful they would most likely be making plans to meet up while she was in Madrid.

                                                                                                          me: Good morning

Alexia👑💘: Hi

                                                                                                        me: What are you doing?

Alexia👑💘: Getting ready ..?

                                                                                                       me: For?

Alexia👑💘: to go do stuff with Leah.

                                                                                                 me: Oh alright.

Alexia👑💘: Yeah, I have to go though but I will talk to you soon😊

                                                                                                me: Have fun..

She lied which could mean two things: 1. She knew I was about to ask her to do stuff with me today or 2.She was about to do something with Cristiano and I have a feeling it's the second one.

Yiggy, two chapters in one night. I also added another chapter to "Better Off Without You" so please go check that out , it would mean the world to me. I love you all👑💕